Part 4

Attention! All parts of the video have been removed from tiktok! All parts of the video I will soon upload to the telegram channel. I will leave a link in the comments. Click through so you don't miss out!
___________________________________

- What is the connection between Xiao Zhan and His Highness?

After helping him with his wound, Zhan-ge immediately left the inn he was staying in. Yibo couldn't force him to tell the truth, but it was also beyond him to look at him like this. He and Mingde seemed to be in a hurry to get back, and Zhan-ge didn't even say anything but "thank you." And looking at him, Yibo wanted to run after him and bring him back. Even if it was by force, the most important thing was to keep him safe and sound. One separation was worth it, Xiao Zhan had returned wounded, what would happen next time? These thoughts scared him more and more, making him feel helpless. But really, what could Yibo do? Right now, to Zhan-ge, he is only some guy they met a couple days ago. In front of him, he is Wang Jie, not Wang Yibo...

So the first thing he does is go to his aunt's estate and ask her the question that seemed most suspicious to him.

- Don't get involved in this, - came the reply from Aunt Wang's lips. At that, she looked very restless...

- You know that I will get to the truth any way I can, - Yibo said, more serious than ever.

Yes, he had turned a blind eye to what had happened to his parents back then. It had taken him a long time to finally let go of the desire to prove the truth to everyone and find the real culprit. But this time... he can't give up. After all, Zhan-ge is still alive. And he doesn't know what's happening to him so that his entire body is covered in scars and abrasions.

- His Highness is his husband, - the answer sounds like thunder... he looks at his aunt in surprise, expecting her to give him a full explanation for her words, but his thoughts drift off into a completely different direction, where before his eyes Zhan-ge is now... someone's husband? No, that's impossible, right? - Back then, His Highness took him to his estate and convinced the Emperor to give him the title of his husband. They've been living together ever since.

The only thing he could utter in response to such words was "What?"... it seemed Yibo had completely forgotten the rest of the words. Nothing else came to mind, he remained where he was, still not believing his ears.

Coming here, he had been prepared for any other answer, but not like this. From such a surprise, even his own legs began to fail him, making him feel wildly weak. Unable to hold on any longer, Yibo falls to the ground with a clatter, staring somewhere in front of him. He sits like that for a while, not believing what he heard, until he finally remembers what he came here for.

- Is His Highness treating him well? You should know that, - he says in a whisper, looking at his aunt, who has been waiting beside him all this time.

- It is said that His Highness values Xiao Zhan well and even refuses to take concubines as he loves him with all his heart, - she replies and takes a seat right on the floor next to him. This gesture surprises Yibo a bit, because the Aunt Wang he knows would never do such a thing. She was graceful and adhered to all the rules of etiquette, so she never allowed herself to do that, but today was different and she wanted to support him, - I know you have been thinking about him all this time, but....

- He doesn't treat him well, - he interrupts her and this time she is surprised, - I saw... I saw Zhan-ge's body covered with wounds, - he adds afterwards, but Aunt Wang just smiles.

- What makes you think it's His Highness's doing? Suddenly...

- It's definitely him. Since he was a child, Zhan-ge hasn't been good at fighting. Even when I taught him some techniques, it took him three times as long as me. He couldn't have gotten those wounds in a fight with someone, - he interrupts her again, but when he sees her wanting to add something else, he hurries to continue his words, - I know you're saying that in ten years, things could have changed. But! Then why was he afraid to go to a healer and came to me for help? You're telling me not to worry his husband? A husband who would have seen those wounds at night anyway?