Boundless Cosmos

Information: "Boundless" is a story I'm writing, that gives Bell, Gojo Satoru's abilities, it's the same abilities just renamed, and using mana. Yes, I've given him the Six-Eyes, they are renamed, they look different, and with an added ability. The image above will be Bell's appearance.

World Setting: Record of Ragnarok
Event: Ragnarok Second Bout
Fighters:
- Bell (Boundless Story)
- Zeus

The Strongest Sorcerer vs. God Father of Cosmos

The coliseum buzzed with anticipation as the Valkyrie Brunhilde, charged with selecting humanity's representative for the second round of the Ragnarok Tournament, scanned the pool of potential warriors. Her brows furrowed in frustration as she watched the mighty Shiva prepare to step into the arena for the gods.

"No, no, no. He won't be enough to battle against Shiva, damn it!" Brunhilde muttered under her breath, her thoughts racing as she considered the dire consequences of losing this round.

Her younger sister, Göll, another Valkyrie, watched her sister's mounting anxiety and decided to take matters into her own hands. With a knowing glance, she spotted a mortal file that piqued her curiosity. She reached for it and presented it to Brunhilde, a glimmer of hope in her eyes.

"What about him?" Göll asked, her voice carrying a note of intrigue.

Brunhilde's eyes widened as she scanned the file, her breath catching as she took in the details. The young boy depicted in the file had distinctive white hair and striking red eyes. A sense of recognition washed over her, and she whispered, "Bell Cranel."

File No.00023798171
Name: Bell Cranel
Title: The Strongest Sorcerer 

A triumphant smile graced Göll's face as she realized the significance of her discovery. "He might be the one," she declared.

With newfound determination, Brunhilde wasted no time. She summoned Bell Cranel to her side and explained the dire circumstances humanity faced in this pivotal round of the tournament. The fate of their entire race hung in the balance, and it was up to this young sorcerer to defend their future.

Bell nodded, his fiery red eyes reflecting his understanding of the gravity of the situation. He was no stranger to challenges, but this was a burden of unprecedented magnitude. Brunhilde continued, her voice steady but filled with urgency, as she revealed the identity of his opponent.

"You will be facing Shiva, the Strongest Indian God and God of Destruction," she informed him, watching for any sign of hesitation or fear. To her surprise, an excited grin spread across Bell's face.

The Valhalla Arena, a colossal stage that had borne witness to countless battles between gods and mortals, was abuzz with anticipation. Heimdall, the announcer and commentator of the tournament, took to the stage to announce humanity's representative for the second round.

"Ladies and gentlemen," he boomed, his voice echoing through the vast coliseum, "this human is unlike anything ever seen before, a boy who wields limitless potential, marked as The Strongest Sorcerer, even to this day! He may appear young, but don't let appearances fool you, because he was a chosen vessel, a Hero from another world! A Child of Astraea, and the adopted Grandson of his world's Zeus and Hera!"

Heimdall's proclamation sent shockwaves through the audience. The mention of a Hero from another world and the adoption by the King and Queen of the Greek Pantheon left both gods and mortals bewildered. The notion of deities caring for humans was met with skepticism and disbelief, but deep down, they knew that Heimdall was not prone to exaggeration or falsehood.