Chapter 7: Tornado 4 | Yukon - Valley Brook EF3

As Jarred and Julia drove towards the supercell, their radars had already indicated a Tornado Vortex Signature, which mean their radars had indicated a possible confirmed tornado.

As they approached the town of Yukon, a small bit of debris slammed into Julia's front bumper, producing minor damage.

They saw the tornado pick up vehicles but not loft them. The tornado would pick up speed and produce winds up to 155 miles per hour. Jarred and Julia had to leave quickly.

The two set probes down and drove away into the OKC metro again.

About 4 minutes later, the two saw debris get lifted and tossed. The tornado was hitting the Will Rogers airport.

With winds of 160 miles per hour, the airport got moderate damage, EF3.

Then weirdly, it shifted towards Oklahoma City.

The tornado began to get bigger in everyone's view, the winds began to make the trees sway, until the winds blew a tree over a power line, causing a power flash.

The tornado would just barely clip the southwestern end of the metro before weakening to possibly EF2 strength, winds up to 125 miles per hour.

As the tornado lifted over Valley Brook, the damage surveyed wasn't as bad as the other tornadoes, though the statistics still were incredible.

Stats:
Peak Width: 0.7 miles wide
Winds: 166 miles per hour.
Fatalities: 2
Injuries: 27

*Yes, I know this chapter was short.*