The ball ᰔ

(A/N - Sorry if this one is kind of short, I lost motivation halfway through x)

Harry and Draco were both feeling slightly nervous as they made their way to the ball. It was the biggest event of the year at Hogwarts, and they both knew that they were going to be surrounded by some of the most powerful wizards and witches in the wizarding world.

As they entered the ballroom, they both felt their nerves start to dissipate. The room was filled with music, dancing, and the smell of delicious food. It was like nothing they had ever experienced before.

Draco was wearing a beautiful long-sleeved black suit, with a red tie and matching pocket square. Harry, meanwhile, was wearing a classic blue suit, with a matching shirt and tie. As they made their way around the room, they both felt like they were the envy of every witch and wizard there.

As the night went on, Harry and Draco started to let loose. They danced together in the center of the floor, surrounded by other couples. The music was loud, and the room was filled with the sounds of laughter and fun.

As they danced, Harry noticed that Draco was watching him with a strange expression on his face. He didn't know what to make of it, but he felt drawn to him in a way that he had never felt before.

Finally, after what seemed like hours, the music started to slow down. Harry and Draco found themselves back on the dance floor, surrounded by the remaining couples.

Draco looked over at Harry, and for a moment, Harry felt like he was going to melt. "I've never felt this way about anyone before," Draco said softly.

Harry's heart swelled with emotion, and he felt like he was finally able to admit his feelings. "I feel the same way about you," he said, his voice barely above a whisper.

Draco smiled, feeling like he had finally found someone who understood him. They had both felt out of place for so long, but now they were both finally able to be themselves.

As the night drew to a close, Harry and Draco found themselves in the kitchen, surrounded by the sounds of the staff cleaning up. They both felt like they had been through a whirlwind of emotions, but at the same time, they felt like they had finally found each other.

They sat down on a nearby bench, holding hands, and just enjoyed the moment. They both knew that they would never forget the night, and that it was a moment that they would hold onto for the rest of their lives.

As they sat there, surrounded by the sounds of bustling kitchen staff, they both felt like they were in their own little world. They knew that they had found something special, and they didn't want it to end.

As the night finally drew to a close, and the kitchen staff started to finish up, Harry and Draco both felt like they didn't want to leave. They both knew that they had found a connection that was unbreakable, and they were finally able to let go of all of their fears and inhibitions.

Hand in hand, they made their way back to the barracks. It was a long, quiet walk, but for Harry and Draco, it was perfect. They were able to talk about everything and anything, and for the first time in their lives, they both felt like they could truly be themselves.

As they made their way back to the dormitories, they both knew that they would always have each other. They were finally able to put a name to what they felt, and they knew that they would never let go of it.

As they lay in bed, wrapped in each other's arms, Harry and Draco both felt like the world was finally falling into place. They had found each other, and together, they knew that they could take on anything that came their way.

As they drifted off into a deep sleep, they both knew that they had found something special. It was the connection that they had both been looking for, and now, they knew that they would hold onto it for the rest of their lives.

719 words <33