Sickbur

Twinsduo, though Phil and Tommy does show up/are talked about

TW:
Vomiting/Purging
Dehydration(?)
Dizzy(?)
(Slight) ED
SH
Voices(?)

I think that's it! Let me know if I missed any!
_____________

~Wilbur's POV:~

Beep

Beep

Beep

Bee-

I slammed my hand on my alarm clock, stopping the dreadful beeping.

I look over to said alarm, it was 4:02.

Wait..

4:02? Did I set an alarm this early??

Jeez, your stupid ass cant even remember when you set alarm, you're becoming worse then Ranboo.

Oh shut up. Stupid fucking voice.. I sat up a little too quickly, my vision filling with black dots as I hold my head. Soon after they cleared I rubbed the sleepiness from my eyes. That, was when I realized I felt like absolute shit. My throat was dry, my stomach hurting, and I have a small migraine. I still had to go to school, though, whether I had bullies or not. I was just getting my grades up, theres no way I'm backing out now.

I use most of my strength to pull myself up and walk to my bathroom, stopping in front of the door, deciding if I even wanted to shower.

If you don't, that'll be another thing to bully you for.

I forgot about you.

I think you should get a head doctor, or whatever it's called.

Okay, damn.

Yeah, well, off topic but you may want to pay attention on how your body is getting worse. I'm a voice and even I can tell your throat is dryer then before.

My eyes widen as when I start to realize, my throat was practically screaming for any type of water. My stomach began to hurt like hell, it felt like my intestines were being pulled out one by one while I was still alive. I now had a excruciating headache, that felt like there were a bunch of little nails getting hammered into my head.
And I think I was about to pass out.

Just get dressed, lazy ass.

I silently scoffed, turned around and grabbed my uniform, getting dressed.
.
.
.
.
.
______No ones POV:______

After Wilbur got changed (Before adding some new cuts and bandaging them). By the time he was done, it was around 6:30, and Techno, along with Philza was downstairs, eating breakfast. Poor Wilbur, though, as even looking at the food made him want to go vomit right then and there, but he couldn't. No, he wouldn't.
Even though the voices wanted otherwise. "Not now," He whispered, "I haven't even eaten anythi-" "Wilbur? You alright mate?" Phil asked, "Yeah, you look like shit." Techno. "Well good morning to you too." He said, before grabbing a few thing and walking out, "Wait!" "Hm?" "Come here." Phil asked, well, no, more like demand "Why-" Wilbur was cut off, "I said, come here." Wilbur was surprised by the change of voice, as Techno (though if you blinked you wouldn't have seen it). Wilbur started to walk towards him and then..

Tommy came trudging down the stairs, trying to get out of school even though he was already dressed in his uniform. He took a seat next to Technoblade as Wilbur took this as his chance, and quickly but quietly went back upstairs to his room.
.
.
.
.
.
Time skip!

___________________

The loud bell hurt Wilburs ears as everyone started packing up their things for lunch. As everyone was rushing out, Wilbur took his time, as the teacher also tried to get out as fast as humanly possible.

Once he was done packing everything up, he exited the classroom to look for either:, the bathroom, or outside. He turned the corner and he first saw the bathroom.

Once he was safely inside a stall, he took out his phone and started looking through twitter.
After around 3 minutes of scrolling, he heard the familiar sound of a 'ping!'.

He clicked on the message, then being brought to the group chat  he and his brothers made, no father, no mother, and certainly no friends.

THE BEST BROTHERS
_____________

BIGGEST MAN EVER: Hey wilbur???

                           Me: what?

BIGGEST MAN EVER: Where r u? I wanna sit with u since Tubbo and Ranboo went outside :^

Blood GOD👑: Please do come and get this child off my hands.

                      Me: r u at the cafeteria??

BIGGEST MAN EVER: No shit.

              Me: okay damn :,(

BIGGEST MAN EVER: HURRY UP

_______________

I sat up, grabbed my things and went outside of the stall. While walking past the door, I made sure to throw out my lunch. 'Just incase.' I thought.  

After awhile of walking, I was finally met with the cafeteria doors. I stepped in front of them, and pushed them open. Immediately met with loud noises, like screaming, yelling, arguing and so on. I was also met with colour, lots and lots of colour.

___///____/_______//_____/__

YELLO! So this might be a draft or I might just make a part 2🤷🏾‍♀️

But that's up to future me.

So for now, drink some water, eat some type of food, and be careful!

Have a great day, night or evening/afternoon!