Left out. (PLATONIC SBI x female! child! Reader)

(A/N: ALL PLATONIC! READER IS FEMALE AND IS 10. I KINDA BASED THIS OFF MY SCHOOL LIFE SO IF IT SOUNDS LIKE A OC IM SO VERY SORRY!)

(Some things are like my irl self, like how she is mixed and has curly hair, but the hair colour, along with the eye colour, are up to you, also, being mixed helps with the story later on)

TW:
•IMPLIED SELF-HARM
•MENTIONS OF SELF-HARM
•SELF HARM
•NOT EATING(?)
•CRYING(?)
•SWEARING
•MENTIONS OF VOMITING
•VOMITING
•MENTIONS OF SELF-HATRED
•SELF-HATRED
•SUICIDAL THOUGHTS
•MENTIONS OF OVERDOSE
•DIZZINESS
•ALMOST PASSING OUT/FAINTING(?)
•RACISM
•BLOOD/GORE
•BULLYING
•BROKEN BONES
•MENTIONS OF BROKEN BONES
•BURNS

.:.Y/N'S POV.:.

I was walking around our school yard for DPA at the end if the day with my 'friends'.

I say 'friends' with quotation marks because it's just them talking and I'm just following them around like a lost puppy.

I hate it.

Me and [REDACTED] were best friends before my teacher just had to move my group apart. And when you move apart, you grow apart.

Theres so much drama between [REDACTED], [REDACTED2], [REDACTED3] and [REDACTED4] and I dont know why. I just want our little group back together but it seems like it'll never happen, and it sucks.

The school bell rings just as [REDACTED] and [REDACTED2] finish talking. They say bye to each other, and leave.

And guess what? I have to walk home since da- phil. Phill is working late, Techno is late-night tutoring, tommy is 'too young' to pick me up but it doesn't matter because he's at his friends - tubbo and ranboo's - house, and wilbur has a late shift at the cafè he works at.

So I have to walk home, let alone now in the rain. Yeah. Did I mention it started raining? Well it did. And now I'm walking home in the rain with no umbrella.

But hey, did you know rain is a great way to hide your tears?

No?

Oh. Well, it is.

So, uh, here I am, crying in the rain, walking home, about to take the long way because nobody's waiting for me anyways. Let's think about school, cause the thing that slowly brings down your mental health never does anything wrong.

Right..?

It's fine.

Let's just-- just talk.

The drama between [REDACTED], [REDACTED], [REDACTED3] and [REDACTED4]. So [REDACTED4]'s side of the story is that we made a group chat, called 'secret Santa', and out of nowhere [REDACTED] and [REDACTED2] started calling her a pussy, bitch, and some words along the lines of 'why dont you say anything you pussy?' But I go check the group chat, and what do you know? Theres nothing of the sort.

Just missed calls and asking what the budget is for buying. No 'pussy's or 'bitch's'. Nothing. They fucking lied straight to my face. But I guess that's not the first time. I choke back tears as I count not even half of the times she's lied to me.