Ultimate Omniverse

Streets of Bellwood

Flying down the road was a unmarked van being tailed by a black and green proto truck.

Behind the wheel was Plumber officer Rook Shar. "You are in possession of dangerous contraband and endangering civilian lives with your reckless driving. Pull over!" She says from a speaker.

"Fuck you!" A alien shouts from the passenger seat of the fleeing vehicle.

"You wish you could!" Shar shouts back.

"Road work ahead in 2 blocks," The voice of Trixie said "We really should finish this up."

"Floor it?" Ben asked.

"I got the Truck." Trixie said.

The truck flashed with green light then the black and green went to gray with blue lights.

A cannon manifested on the top of the proto truck and fired a glowing yellow ball at the van.

Coating it in a yellow circuit pattern the van began to break.

"Like hell you guys are gonna blow this deal." A flip was switched and a NoZ tank had been kicked on just before Ben could get to the engine.

Something fell out the back of the van and latched onto the Proto Truck as it ran over it.

The van had took a hard right just as the Mechamorph reached the break controls and caused it to spin out of control.

"You two should probably buckle up." Ben chuckled through the speakers as he had drifted managing to stop it before crashing into a brickwall.

The wall flickered before them was now a...Mr Smoothies?

"Ben I think that was a EMP Mine!" Shar shouted

"Ben I can't stop this thing!" Trixie shouted just as it ended up right into the Van sending both through the store front, blasting past the counter and into the backroom.

As Upgrade slowly got off the van he stumbled onto a machine, not realizing he was upgrading something other then the expected smoothie machines.

A flash and a shout of "Don't touch-" and the group was knocked unconscious by the blast.

Linebreak