Food Chain

Kyber

Observing Tennysons current state as a Galvan has caused an issue.

"It's gone."

"P p pos postrose!! How can it be gone?!"

"The object is not present, that's what something being gone means." Kyber said sarcastically "I thought you were smart?"

"And I thought you were a tracker. Find it!" Psycobos shouted hanging up.

The Anubian Baskurr had licked its chops snarling as they watched from a distance.

"No. Our prize isn't here." Kyber said.

Ben

"NO! How could you possibly create a counter for my mutations?!" Animo shouted as he was cuffed.

"By being intelligent." Grey Matter  said.

"I am the most intelligent man on this planet!" Animo shouted.

"And I've got the DNA of the smartest one in 4 galaxies." Grey Matter said "When you get out maybe cure cancer with this shit?"

"I don't wanna cure cancer I wanna create mutant abomination!"

"And that is why you are going to prison." Rook said.

"Hey the stuff is here I could..." Grey Matter said as he scampered to Animo's Lab.

"Are we sure Ben should be doing that?" Rook asked.

"No no let him cook." Animo said.

"Kirby made a gun that can do that." Shar said.

"Excuse me?" Animo asked.

"Oh yes Kirby owns a patent for a DNA De-Mutation Rifle that has shown it works on cancer." Shar said "It is currently being manufactured and brought to every hospital in the US back home."

"So you really are from a different reality? Tell me what is known about me?" Animo asked.

"Kirby has shown repeatedly to have been searching for you and his trail has 'Ran Cold' after you were 'Black Bagged' by guys in suits." Shar said with air quotes.

"At least one government sound like it sees my research as important." Animo said smugly.

As the mad scientist was driven away Rook asked "Did Kirby actually build that?"

"Copied the blueprint from his home universe and reproduced it." Shar said.

"That sounds very illegal." Rook said.

"Well cancer is probably one of the worst things a human can get." Shar said "Imagine your own body's cells just...overmutate without any way to stop it."

"Sounds painful."

"Oh it is. Especially when it's something like Osteosarcoma where it causes extra bone to grow irregularly under your flesh." Grey Matter said flying out holding a vial.

"How could a species even get like that?" Rook asked.

"I'm surprised it isn't as common in space. Like what the fuck you two can handle lethal levels of UV light, Tetramand skin is thick enough that it actually hardens enough to become armor, and Galvans just have more suppression genes."

"Oh you want proof of no God having imput in design?" Shar asked "Without these suits if we throw a punch wrong our whole arm can dislocate the majority of the bones in our arm and shoulders."

"Yes the fact you can bite your tongue is a sign of no intelligent design." Grey Matter said sticking his tongue out then trying to bite it but his jaw not closing enough.