Welcome to Prime Time

"You is demonstrating a fundamental misunderstanding of the concep. Enuff Dakka's more than you got, but less than too much. And there ain't no such thing as too much dakka. Enuff Dakka is not a state of being but rather a state of striving it is not a goalto achieve but rather deal to emulate." Orkimedes

And thus why you's a git.

Also this is literally after the first episode of Omniverse. Like a day or 2 after Rook offers Ben Chilli Fries.

Ben Prime POV

'Alright...I'll admit that was badass.' I thought as Rook jumped out his armor and hit Albedo's lackie.

When the mask fell and standing in front of them was a absolutely stacked Ravanagander I didn't have the moment to even gawk or comment as a the cloud of machines jumped into my chest.

"Hey get out of me!"

"Don't worry just a little work." The voice said as it was like sand was sinking into every inch of his blocky body and ripping it apart.

"You know I can just regenerate whatever you break right?"

"You know I can just keep making more." The copy said.

A loud bang and suddenly I was everywhere on the ground.

"Shar?!" Rooks shouts had been heard as my head reformed.

"You know her?" I asked.

"This is my twin sister." Rook said in his boxer-briefs and undershirt. The Weapon in his hands falling slack.

"So criminal?" I asked.

Rook shook his head backing up "Shar you...you should be back home why are you in a Plumber Uniform? Why are you helping a known criminal?"

"I am Plumber Officer Rook Shar, I was on patrol with my Partner Alpha Officer Ben Tennyson." Shar says gesturing to the floating cloud.

"Alpha Rank?!" Rook and I ask.

"No way." I continue "What's your game Albedo?"

"Activate your Scanner." A girls voice said from the familiar Ultimatrix Symbol.

"Omnitrix," I say "Scan."

Silence.

A exhale from the other as if the Silence was actually painful.

"Omnitirx Command function override code: Zennith." The cloud said.

That lit a fire under the new rigs ass as it seem to be going into Master Control.

"Activate scanner."

"Yes sir." My voice came from it.

"What the fuck?!" I shouted 'Since when does this stupid thing ever-"