All well that ends well! [Chapter 11 contd.]

recap - Where's Shanaya?

Pushkar- 55 minutes.

Shravan- pehle constructed wala dekh lete hain.

In the basement, dev and shanaya hears footsteps moving away from them.

Dev- oops, shanaya? Yeh kya hua? Agar shravan yahan dekh leta toh tum mil jaati, ab chances bohot kam ho gaye hai?

Meanwhile, shravan and pushkar were about to walk towards the constructed block when pushkar thinks of something.

Pushkar- tujhe nahin lagta, yeh constructed wale mein usko zyada risk hai, yahan guards hain, woh shanu ko kaise leke gaya hoga?

Shravan- you're right. Wapas chal.

They turn around and meet the police team at the same spot.

Police- cranes ke paas kuch nahin mila

Shravan- bass yeh last location hai

Pointing towards the semi constructed block, they started searching for the lift machine room.

Meanwhile, dev has tied shanaya's hands and legs and hanged her on top of the bathtub which is now filled up with acid.

Dev- goodbye sweetheart. Agli baar shravan malhotra ki behen mat ban na.

Shanaya started to struggle and plead to dev to leave her, but to no use. Dev pulled the lever and the machine started lowering shanaya in a slow speed. On the other side, shravan and pushkar have already entered the basement, and running inside.

Dev- rest in peace, angel

Shravan (seeing shanaya hanging)- SHANU...

Pushkar ran towards dev and pushed the lever back so that the machine stops lowering. Shravan pulls shanaya down and frees haer hands and legs. Seeing her terrified, shravan pulls her into a hug and calms her down.

Shravan (holding her close)- you're okay na bachha?

Pushkar punches dev in the face twice and holds him by the collar.

Pushkar- tu shanu ko acid mein daalne wala tha? Just because of that bloody misha?

Shravan makes shanaya sit straight and walks up to dev. He beats dev black and blue, and then hold him up by the collar.

Shravan- tujhe toh main court mein dekhunga. Ab toh rehaan file bhi open hogi, and i'll make sure, misha aur tujhe lifetime imprisonment ya faasi ho. Mark my words.

Dev (mocking him)- tu kuch nahin kar payega shravan malhotra.

Shravan (choking him more)- meri family ko tum dono ne bohot pareshaan kiya hai. I'll make sure, tum dono ko jail main bhi ek minute ki khushi na mile. Shravan malhotra se pala pada hai, baat mujh tak thik thi, you shouldn't have touched my siblings.

Pushkar- inspector aap leke jaiye isko.

The police separated them and took dev away. Shravan went to shanaya and helps her stand up.

Shravan- ghar chalein? Subah hone wali hai?

All three of them drive home. While getting out shravan notices that shanaya has lost conciousness. He picks her up and walks inside the house with pushkar following him.

Rohan (opening the door)- kya hua isey?

Pushkar- don't worry, shayad shock se behosh ho gayi car mein. wahan pe thik thi. Still, just in case, doctor's coming, check up karne.

Rohan- main isko room mein leke jaata hun

Shravan puts shanaya down and rohan picks her up to take her to her room. Shravan calls inspector and asks him to come and take misha back. The inspector arrives after sometime.

Shravan- inspector, misha ko wapas le jaiye. And thank you for your help. Aapne short notice pe, usey bahar laya, just because of me. Thanks a lot.

Inspector- its okay malhotra, ab commissioner sir ke orders the. Aur aapko kaun nahin jaanta, agar aap kisiko bahar leke aane ka soch rahe the, ko koi solid reason hi hogi. Well done.

Inspector leaves taking misha. Shravan sits on the couch with holding his head in his palms. Chachiji walks up to shravan to check on him.

Chachi- beta tu thik toh hai na?

Shravan- mujhe kya hoga chachi? Shanu thik hai wahi kaafi hai.

Chachi holds his hands in hers and sees them dirty with several cuts and wounds.

Chachi- yeh thik hai? Kitne cuts hai haath pe? Aise shaadi karega tu?

He was about to say something when he heard the last word and his eyes widened.

Shravan (confused)- shaadi? Chachi... aapko?

Chachi- haan pata chal gaya. Shivya ne bataya. Ab preparations shuru kare? Pehle haldi, phir shadi? Tujhe koi problem toh nahin?

Shivya sits near shravan and pulls his cheeks teasingly.

Shivya- arey, yeh toh mara jaa raha tha. Isko kya problem hogi?

Shravan- chup kar. Chachi mujhe koi problem nahin hai but sumo ko...

Chachi looks at suman and waits for a response. Both made an eye contact after which suman. Shravan gets shy thinking about his sudden wedding.

Shivya- oye hoye... punjabi munde nu blush bhi karna aata hai? Not bad!

Chachi- bol beta, tujhe koi problem toh nahin iss bandar se shaadi karne mein?

Suman comes out of her world and nods in a no. she then goes up to shanaya's room. Shivya hugs shravan in a side hug.

Shivya- phir toh baat pakki. Shanu ko hosh aate hi haldi, aur raat ko shaadi?

Kartik- arrangements, meri!

Naira- dresses main handle karlungi.

Pushkar- main, preeti, anaya aur rohan, sumo ko ready kar dete hain.

Shivya- chalo, work bhi distribute ho gaya. Main, amol aur shanu, iss nalayak ko ready kar denge, kyun? You don't have any problems with that, do you?... (teasing him)

Chachi- chalo bhai bohot kaam hai

To be continued..............................................................................................................

Hello everyone!

Please leave your comments about the chapter and stay tuned for the next part

And, I hope you have a great time ahead.

Don't forget to comment your reactions, I really miss all of them.

Please leave a vote if you like the story.

Thank you and love you all,

Priya.