OFF TO MUMBAI👋🏼 [Chapter 9]

Recap- Escaping Udaipur

Shanaya-woh jab jhanvi di ka divorce case Aaya tha firm mein toh main bas graduate hui thi, aur Ghar mein koi free tha nahin, toh case mujhe forward ho Gaya tha. I thought this was just a simple open and shut case but I was wrong. Jab main Dev se file pe sign lene gayi thi he was at a meeting, he made me wait till it was dark and when I asked him to sign it...he... he...

Suman-(engulfing her in a half hug)-it's ok shanu... if you can't then don't

Shanaya-he took me to his home... and he spiked my drink... and he...

Preeti-shss... easy shanu, no need to rush

Preeti passed her a glass of water. shanaya drank half of it and returned the glass.

Suman-theek ho tum?

Shanaya-yes bhabhi... bhabhi wo... (signaling towards Rohan and Shravan)

Suman-(following her line of vision)-I got it... uhhm Rohan tu bahar jayega Shravan ko leke?

Rohan-(with a cold voice and a blank face)-shanaya?... you're uncomfortable with me being here?

Shanaya-(stammering)-Ro...Rohan wo...

Rohan-yes or no... it's that simple... (holding her hands gently)...why the hell are you stammering?... I won't be mad at you idiot

Shanaya-promise?

Rohan-silly, I know how it feels. apni di ko Dekha hai Maine, (acting a bit)...still I am hurt that you don't trust me

Shanaya-no Rohan, it's not what you're...

Rohan-see, I got you. relax, Abhi nahin toh baad mein bata Dena. It's more important to get the things out of your head, ok?

Shanaya-really?

Rohan-you, don't trust me? then let's make a deal, if I get mad at you or if I do any rude things, you can have sumo to punch me three times, fine?

Shanaya-only three?

Rohan-not enough?😲

Suman-five, is that okay?

shanaya nodded in yes and smiled a bit.

Rohan-done. be brave ok?

Shravan-(getting up from the sofa)-if you need anything, just call me

Suman-Pehle khud ka Dhyan rakhna seekho, baad mein Kisi aur ka rakhna, now out you both!

Shravan and Rohan go to Shravan's room where everyone else is present. Amol and Shravan gives each other a cold shoulder.

on the other hand, in Suman's room,

Suman-ab batao... usne kuch kiya tumhare saath?, did he try to...

Shanaya-no bhabhi, no such thing. usne mere saath kuch pics liye hai when I was asleep, but due to the position and camera angle it's like he's...

Preeti-kissing you and making out, right?

Shanaya-yes bhabhi, and use bad main Rohan se mili. when things started between us, I forgot about this because of Pushkar bhai and your marriage.

Preeti-wait there are somethings going on between you and Rohan? like really?

Suman-shut up Preeti. tum batao shanu