Chapter 6

"Alright," Remus popped out of the fireplace first. "Here's the sitting room. The kitchen's in there. The bedrooms are up here..." he led the group up the stairs. "Here's my room. Sirius' is the one right next to it. You can two can have this one across the hall. The one on the other side I've been using for storage, but I can take some of this stuff up to the attic so Harry can use it as a bedroom."

Lily walked into their new room and looked out the window, "This place is beautiful. You sure are secluded out here..."

"Well, with my... monthly activities... I had to find somewhere out of the way." He explained. "Plus, it's been a great hiding place for Sirius with him being on the run."

"So, while Sirius was in prison, and we were... gone... you've had to deal with the transformations all on your own?" James asked sadly.

Remus shrugged, "It's... lonely... but I've gotten used to it."

"Well not any more mate!" Sirius slapped him on the back. "The Marauders are back! With Pettigrew being a bloody traitor, Lily can be the new Wormtail!"

She made a face, "Sirius Black if you ever call me Wormtail again I will make you regret it." The other two laughed as Sirius stepped back in fear.

"You just need to become an animagus so that we can come up with a name for you!" James suggested excitedly.

She shook her head, "There is no way I'm doing that. With my luck my animagus form would be a squid or something stupid and you lot would make fun of me." They all started laughing again.

"What if we base her nickname on her Patronus?" Remus said through fits of giggles.

"That could work." James thought for a moment. "How about... Doe?"

She thought it over, "I rather like that one..." they all grinned.

"Harry will need one too!" James said with a grin. "What's his Patronus? We could use that again."

Sirius smiled, "Well then we'd be stuck with Prongs, and Prongs Jr."

"His Patronus is a stag?" Lily said in surprise and they both nodded. "Oh, that's wonderful!"

"I'm liking the sound of this kid more and more!" James smiled wistfully, "I can't wait to see him again..."

"Don't worry." Remus put a hand on his shoulder. "Tomorrow afternoon we'll head down to Surrey and fetch him."

Sirius snorted, "The poor kid's going to have a heart attack." They all chuckled.

"It's strange." Lily looked to James then back to Sirius and Remus. "You both have aged... but we've stayed the same..." Remus and Sirius nodded sadly, not sure how to respond.

"That just means we're going to have to start pushing you geriatrics around in wheelchairs!" James said suddenly, instantly lightening the mood.

"If you both are still 21 then that means..." Sirius began thinking hard. "Math Lad! What's 21 minus 14?"

Remus rolled his eyes, "Its seven you idiot. Do you even have a brain under all that hair?"

"Hush you!" he turned back to James and Lily with a laugh, "When Harry turns 14 in a couple weeks, you two will only be seven years older than him."

Their eyes widened, "That's a... strange thought..."

"Well, have fun sleeping on that one!" Sirius laughed, "I'm going to hit the hay. You two have given me a bloody migraine." He walked back over to them and held them tightly, "Don't you ever do something stupid like getting yourselves killed again alright?"

"We won't." they gave Remus a hug as well before everyone went off to their rooms to sleep.

James and Lily laid in bed, thinking about everything that had happened today. "Seven years..." James muttered. "We could have been 7th years while he was a 1st year..."

"I don't care how old he is... I just want to see him again..." Lily said sadly.

"Me too..." James held his wife tightly. "Tomorrow... everything will change..." not long after that, the two drifted off to sleep, unaware of the events that would be unfolding in 24 hours...

(A/N - Thanks for reading! I hope you liked it so far)