Chapter 21

"Oh, my poor baby!" As soon as Mrs. Weasley stepped through the fire place, she began to coddle Harry, trying to smooth out his hair, and fixing his glasses. When Sirius and Remus walked in, her affection, turned to rage. "What have you done to him?!"

"US?!" Sirius yelled back, "He was like that when we found him!"

"Has he been eating right?" she stomped over to him.

"We were just having some sandwiches when you came in." Remus provided. "Lovely to see you all by the way."

"SANDWHICHES?!" she stomped up to them, "He looks more like a twig than boy, and all you've been feeding him are sandwiches?!"

The three continued to argue as Harry walked over to greet his friends and Mr. Weasley. "Hello Harry." He smiled down at him. "It's been a while sense we've heard from you."

"Yeah..." he looked down, "There have been some... changes I guess you could say. I'm sure Remus and Sirius can explain later." He nodded as Harry walked over to the children.

"Oh Harry!" Hermione and Ron instantly shot out and wrapped him in a hug. Arthur had to keep himself from staring at the fact that both his son and Hermione were at least a head taller than Harry.

"Where have you been mate?" Ron finally asked breaking the embrace. "You never replied to our letters."

He bit his lip, "The Dursleys... well, it got worse this year... I can explain more later..."

Hermione started eyeing him up and down, annualizing every part of his body. After a few moments, she seemed to come to a realization that she didn't like and gasped. Ron looked at her in confusion but when she met Harry's eyes, he gave a small shake of his head. They would talk more about it later.

"Hey Harry!" the last three Weasley children walked up to him.

"Oh, look at him George, he's as pale as a sheet!" he lifted up one of Harry's arms to demonstrate.

"Oh, I know, Fred, and look at his hair! Oh, what a mess!" George began stroking his head like he was a cat.

Harry just rolled his eyes as the twins continued to pet him. "Good to see you too, guys."

"Hi Harry..." He looked over and blushed.

"Hi Ginny..." In the time sense they had last seen each other, Ginny had now grown several inches taller than him.

"Oooooo..." Ron and the twins started chuckling for some reason he didn't understand. Whatever it was though, it made Ginny blush.

"O-Oh shove off!" she stomped away to talk to her dad.

"THAT'S IT!" they all turned their attention back to Mrs. Weasley and her argument with Sirius and Remus. "I guess I am just going to have to make dinner myself, sense you seem incapable of taking care of a simple child." She turned her head to Remus, "Not you of course dear, I know how tired your... affliction can make you. In fact, you aren't looking too good yourself." She glared back at Sirius, "You should be the one taking care of Harry and Remus!"

"ME?!" he yelled, "this isn't even my house woman! Besides, Remus can take care of himself!"

"No thanks to you!" she stomped up to him. "Because you, he's had to spend the last 12 years alone!"

"HOW IS IT MY FAULT THAT I WAS WRONGLY ACCUSED OF KILLING MY BEST FRIEND?!" he was seething now.

"I-I DON'T KNOW!" at this point, she started crying, "I just... I'm sorry..." Arthur handed her a handkerchief. "I shouldn't have snapped at you. Its not your fault. Its just... none of this should have happened to the three of you. Harry shouldn't have lost his parents, you shouldn't have lost your friends, and you shouldn't have gone to Azkaban. I worry about you three because... you're..." she hiccupped. "You're all that's left..."

"I know Molly..." Remus put a hand on her shoulder, "I know you and Lily were friends. Thank you for taking care of Harry these last few years. I know she appreciates it."

She wiped her eyes again, "A sweeter woman has never walked the earth, and neither has a braver man."

The short moment of silence was quickly broken by Sirius' laughter, "I don't know if I'd call James, 'brave.' Hardheaded for sure, but not brave."

Molly gapped at him, "Wh-what...?"

"Oh, and Lily's not sweet." He continued. "She just wants people to think she is. Deep down, she is brutal."

"How dare you speak of the dead that way?!" Molly looked like she was once again on the verge of tears.

"Oh, and don't even get me started on James' looks!" Sirius was clearly cracking himself up. "I don't know what Lily ever saw in him. The man's downright ugly."

Suddenly, there was a large crash coming from the kitchen. "What was that?" Ginny asked in surprise.

Remus gave Sirius a look, "If I were you, I believe I would shut it. I think the dead are becoming... restless..."

"What is going on with you two?" Mrs. Weasley asked in horror.

Harry went up to her, "There's something we need to show you." He led them all towards the kitchen. As soon as she walked inside, she fainted.

Sirius grinned, "Well, that went well..."

(A/N - Hey guys, thanks for reading!)