ⁱᵗˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵃᶜᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏⁱˢˢᵉᵈ ʰᵉʳ ʸᵉˢᵗᵉʳᵈᵃʸ,ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵉᵉˡⁱⁿ ᵒᶠ ᵇᵉᵗʳᵃʸᵃˡ

𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 mascara dried on my face in the forms of tears, great, I fell asleep crying. I stepped out of bed and put my comfiest clothes on realising i had no one to dress nicely for now 

this is what i wore

I sped out of my room and ran outside to the car, just begging for this day to be over with

I sped out of my room and ran outside to the car, just begging for this day to be over with. On the car ride to school everyone was quiet, lydia had found out why i was sad but frankly, it didn't really matter to lydia.I walked into school as people stared, i sped up and walked faster towards Kym. She was my only good person, the only one there for me. Me and kym walked over to my sister and her sort of weird friends, " is that tory burch" kym said as they all stared in shock that we were talking to them. Well most of them were, there was a short ginger girl speaking really fast "no actually its from walmart, i got a bottle that matches for only twelve bucks," i furrowed my eyebrows and looked over to my sister, SHE WAS WEARING MY FAVOURITE TORY BURCH SKIRT. I scoffed and smiled, "no actually we meant lyds"i said pointing to my sister "why are you wearing my skirt?" I whisper yelled so that only she could hear and she just ignored me ugh." um yeah... i think so why?" she replied with a slight grin looking back at me "oh well i thought i saw hailey beiber wearing the excact same one," Kym added. WELL NO KYM ITS BECAUSE IT WAS THE EXACT SAME ONE.Lydia smiled and just walked off.

 Me and kym were walking to class and as soon as we got into class we sat beside eachother. "you good" kym whispered, i just nodded in reply. "SHABBAT SHALOM" my phone buzzed and i checked to see what or who it was.

"𝐤𝐲𝐦 𝐤 🎀"

hey umm ik ur not ok but if u want we are all having a girls day, you should come and try to take your mind off things 💕💕💕

(end of chat)

i just looked to kym and whispered " ok ig but can we invite lydia " she nodded and started to text lydia

𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙨

sorry my parts are kinda short butttt

meme of the day