Oᕼ ᗷᑌT, ᑎOᗯ ᗯE GOT ᗷᗩᗪ ᗷᒪOOᗪ

"𝐘𝐎𝐎𝐎𝐎 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐘 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 LEDGE INTO THE RED SEAAA!!!" I heard andy yell obnoxiously. I turned to the side to see lydia LAUGHING. Wow lydia real mature laughing at your friend. I ran down the rocks to help stacy out of the water, purposefully giving andy a strong nudge and a glare as i ran past him. "You good stace?" i asked. "u-um yeah i guess, thanks" she said and lydia ran down " oh, and thanks for laughing at me with everyone else when i was humiliated, thanks a lot lydia" she sarcastically said. STACY : 1. LYDIA: -234356433."what, i didn't, i swear" i walked off so they could discuss. I stomped over to andy and his braindead friends and pushed him to the floor. "Andy goldfarb, what the FUCK goes on in your mind, that girl down there is HUMILIATED. You, andy, are a bad person, a bad friend and frankly a bad soccer(A/N football but anyways) player. oh, but also best of all, THE WORST BOYFRIEND." A tear fell down my face as i ran off. i didn't want to look back.

TIME SKIP

I walked into my house the next day wondering why the music was so loud. Stacy was behind me, looking for my sister. "Hey uhh, naomi do you know where the switch for the hotub is""uh yeah over there in the..."i looked over to see Andy kissing lydia. 

LISS SPEAKS

YHHH UMM ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER

ANYWAY LOVE YALLLLL