𝘎𝘰𝘥, 𝘪 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩, 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘪 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘶

I knocked on Kym's door. A car pulled up and lydia and her friend walked out and came next to me and knocked again "coming" Kym raised her voice to tell us. "hey, u guys coming to the ledge after" I asked lyds and stacy as we walked inside. "umm, maybe i guess so" stacy said "what?! no!" lydia whisper yelled even though i heard. "pleaseee, for me" stacy said and if puppy eyes were a real thing then stacy would be the Queen of puppy eyes.

"so lydia, got any crushes" kym asked as lydia blushed slightly and replied " u-uh no not really, there isn't much of  choice of boys in school" "so you only like boys" "uh-uhh i have never really thought about it" i giggled noticing my sisters nervousness "don't worry some of us are straight too" megan says letting out a slight laugh too. "i don't disagree" stace said, i furrowed my eyebrows. Stacy was always my favourite of my sisters friends but sometimes she just tried too hard." ok lets go wash this off then we can go" i said. "go where??" lydia asked and i nudged her and said " the ledge silly!!".

We were at the ledge when i heard a familiar electric bike skid. I stomped over to kym and whisper yelled "YOU DIDN'T TELL ME ANDY WAS COMING?!" i looked over as he walked toward stacy and my sister as he shook lyds hand and she looked confused. "YO, I DARE ONE OF YOU GUYS TO JUMP IN" aaron yelled excitedly. "what, no, its too dangerous" mateo said to his friends mateo was the only kind one of the friend group. I zoned out as everyone talked about ow dangerous it would be  but i zoned back in when lydia was flirting with andy, 𝘔𝘠 𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘺. Jealousy burned in my stomach as i heard someone yell. " ILL DO IT" stacy stepped out, WAIT STACY STEPPED OUT?!

Lydia ran after her friend telling her to stop but stace ignored her and wound back before running to jump off the ledge,

"OH SHIT" 

"DAMN"

"I DIDN'T THINK SHE WOULD DO IT"

"YOOOO, STACY FRIEDMAN IS A LEGEND" The same angry jealousy ripped at my stomach again  " THATS HOW I DO IT" i gasped as i looked down and a pad floated around the ledge water.

𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙨

kinda a cliffhanger ig i just got bored