𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘻𝘦, 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 𝘪'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘥

𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙮 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨 and looks up to me as lydia does to me and stacy. "shit's about to go downnnn" i heard arron say as kym slaps him on the head. I don't know what to feel. I can't feel anything yet, i feel too much. I slowly walk backwards before i bolt away. "MIMI, WAIT PLEASE. STACY!" my sister shouts for us but i can barely hear her through the voices runnung through my head. Anya's voice to be heard the most. The tears won't stop. Someone grabs my arm and pulls me "naomi please listen-"andy says before i cut him off "FUCK YOU ANDY, JUST FUCK YOU, YOU ARE AN INSENSITIVE SELF-CENTERED UNWORTHY LITTLE BITCH WHO THINKS JUST BECAUSE EVERYONE LIKES HIME MEANS HE CAN HAVE EVERYONE, WELL GUESS WHAT, YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME ANYMORE, NOTHING. SO YOU CAN TAKE UR FAKE APOLOGIES AND SHOVE THEM RIGHT UP UR FLAT ASS THAT CAN'T PLAY FUCKING SOCCER!!!" I ran away, leaving him shocked as i drowned out everyones voices with my tears.

There was a know on my bedroom door. "Please naomi, let me explain I-" " just go way lydia, i don't want to speak to you" i said, my voice croaking from the crying "FINE, but you knew i liked him so what did you expect.."she walked off, leaving me angered. why would she say that. She's my sister she supposed to have my back in this. I fell asleep crying. in my dreams all the good memories came back. oh, how i missed those times

"CHICKEN FIGHT" Andy yelled as he put me on his shoulders.

"KYM COME DO CHICKEN FIGHT, ANYA IS UR CHICKEN FIGHT PARTNER" I yelled as they swam over the ledge.

"HAHAA WE WON, WE WONNNNN!" me and andy shouted as kym emerged from the water.

Andy took me off his shoulders, picking me up in the water and kissing me.

"and that my ladies, is my prize" i said as the girls all giggled

"get a room weirdo's, it isn't a free for all porno out here" aaron said as everyone laughed but it only made andy look straight at aaron and kiss me again.

................................................................................................

me and andy were walking in the rain for a while, holding hands and dancing from time to time 

"you look gorgeous..." andy said and i smirked lightly as he had a tint of blush of his face.

"oh, well thank you kind sir," i said in my most posh snobby english voice.

" May i have this dance lady katz." he said, copying the accent as he grabbed my hands and we danced in the rain, ending with a passionate yet, breathtaking kiss as he played with my necklace. I ran my hand through his hair and he spun me round and picked me up, placing me gently on his bike. He took off his jacket and wrapped it around me, getting onto the bike as we rode off like some romantic, cheesy film.

"You know i will never leave you, or hurt you" he said looking down to avoid my gaze on his ever so slightly pink tinted cheeks.

"i know..."

𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙨,

sooooo ummmm MEMORIESSSS ANDDDD 

MEEEEEEEEMEEEEEEEESSSSSSS