Author's Note/PSA

Hello and Welcome! I'm starting all the way over again! This time, though, the story might look familiar.

As I wrote in the description, this will be an updated and edit version of my very first book Weirdmageddon: Dream Demon Takeover. I've chosen to leave the old book up under a this as the new name Billdip first version. If you read that book and want to know more about why I'm leaving it up like this I did a more in depth explanation in the new chapter I posted to the very beginning of that book.

For this book: Welcome to the new readers who are either coming from one of my other works or are new to me completely! I'm so excited to be going back to my roots! I would normally put this little note at the beginning or end of the first chapter but I figured it would be easier to explain in it's own space before jumping into things. As for the updates of this book, I'm still actively working on it and intend to release a few chapters at a time in groups. So updating schedules are going to be all wonky.

The plot is changing, relationships are shifting, the flow is different. I am fully revamping this book so if you've read the first one and you think you know what's gonna happen next you might be wrong~ All jokes aside, I am changing things to make it better but I won't be taking out anything largely important to the story I first dreamed of when originally writing it.

All that out of the way I hope you enjoy!!