𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

~"i need to finish this. now."~

They don't wait long before showing up. Silk and Kaia both hold spears, running side by side. As  they run towards me, I have time to throw three knives. Silk ducks his head, so one goes over, but the other hits his knee. Kaia turns to the side and the knife grazes her arm.

The injuries don't do much to slow them down.

I duck under Silk's spear, and lift my trident up to block Kaia's spear. I have to work very hard to keep up my defense, ducking and dodging underneath the swinging blades. Since there are two of them, I can't keep them completely at bay.

I'm bleeding from stab wounds in my arms and legs, neck, head, and  another one on my side adding to the old wound when I run my trident through Kaia's heart.

As I'm yanking my trident back, Silk tackles me and my leg twists funny and I can hear a sharp snap, and suddenly my leg is on fire. I throw Silk off, and already I feel the dizziness flooding me. I need to finish this. Now.

I rip my trident from Kaia's body just as Silk lunges for me.

He impales himself.

The last things I hear are the victory horns and the sound of Claudius Templesmith's voice. Then...dark.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

hey loves!

its a real short one-sorry!

xx

maddie