Chapter 1: Yuna and Hak

Yuna's P.O.V

"Yuna, where are you going?" Father asked me while I was getting my sword and bow n' arrow. "I'm going to practice, Father."

"How many times do I have to tell you not touch weapons?" Father asked worryingly. "Why do you have to learn handling weapons? It's too dangerous." He added.

"Because I want to protect you all. I want to protect my family and all the people in Kouka." I ran towards the door. "See you later, Father." I left my chambers.

I ran in the hallways looking for my childhood friend, Hak until I saw Yona also walking in the hallways. "Onee-chan. What are you doing?" I asked her. I saw her blushing a little bit. "Why are you blushing?" I stared at her. "Yuna! You know what? Soo-won is coming over." She said cheerfully.

"Of course he will. It's your birthday tomorrow." I smiled. "Is that why you're being excited?" I added and sighed. She nodded. "Yes and I can't wait!"

"Onee-chan, have you seen Hak?" I asked. "Oh. I just saw Hak in the training grounds." She replied. "Thank you, onee-chan. I'll see you later. I'm going to practice." I waved my hand and started running. "Be careful, Yuna!" She shouted.

"Yeah!" I quickly went to training grounds and there, I saw Hak. "Hak!" I shouted. He turned around and saw me. "What's wrong, Princess?" He asked. I slowly walked towards him. "Hak. I told you not to call me princess. I want you to call me by my name." I ordered. "Okay, okay. As you wish, Yuna." He shrugged. "Good." I smiled.

"So. What are you doing here, Yuna?" He asked. "Let's practice together, Hak!" I said getting excited. "No." He looked away. "Ehhh. Whyyy not?" I said teary eyed. "I still have something I need to do, ya know. And you're always defeated by me, Yuna." He turned around and started to walk away. "You can do it later. This time I'll win!" I tugged on his arm and pulled him back to me. "Whoa." He was going to fall backwards but he managed not to.

"Please, Hak.." I begged. "Tch. Fine. I really can't say no when you do that." He sighed in defeat. "Yes!"

"Let's get started, Yuna. I won't go easy on you." He pointed his dangerous spear at me. "Huh? Who told you to go easy on me? This time, I'll win against you." I smirked and pulled my sword from the scabbard.

"Here I come!" Hak ran towards me at full speed. He slashed his spear towards me but I quickly dodged it.

He attempted to attack me again but this time I blocked his spear with my sword. "Nice defense." He smirked. "Don't underestimate me." I pushed my sword with force and I managed to push him backwards. "Tch. You're stronger than before." He said and I saw him sweating.

"You're struggling, aren't you, Hak?" I hissed. "No. I'm not." He thrusted his spear and pushed me back.

We exchanged blows and attacks from each other.

Time Skip~

"That was intense!" I panted. We were sitting on the floor. "Yeah. You're right. And I can't believe that you manage to win against me." He smiled.

"Ha! I told you that I would win this time." I smiled back at him.

"God! I forgot that I still have something to do!" Hak stood up quickly. "Sorry, Yuna. I can't escort you back to your room." "It's okay. Sorry for taking your time, Hak." I apologized.

"No. it's fine. You know that I can't refuse you." He patted my head and quickly left.

"I should go back too."

I was on my way to my room when someone suddenly covers my mouth. "Mmmm. L-Let-" I struggled.

(Hope you enjoyed!)