Chapter 6: We're Leaving

Nighttime..

Hak's P.O.V.

I entered my Old man's chamber. "What? You can't sleep?" Old man asked. "I just want to drink with you." I said as I showed him a bottle of saké.

I sat in front of him. And we started drinking.

"So. Why are you here? I know you didn't come here without a reason." He looked directly at me and started asking.

"I'm leaving." I said without hesitation and looked him in the eye. "So the Fire Clan won't bother Fuuga anymore. I'm giving the Son name back." I continued.

"I won't let you go." He looked back at me. Then he sighed. "But I know you still won't stay even if I tell you that."

"Please, Grandfather. This is the last order from me as the Chief of The Wind Tribe."

"What about the princesses?" He asked. "Both of them will stay here. Those two will be just fine without me. I was able to see their smiles again. Please take care of them, Grandfather." I replied.

"As you wish." Old man closed his eyes and I saw a tear fell down from his eyes. I just smiled faintly.

Time Skip~

Yuna's P.O.V.

I woke up early in the morning. I saw Yona still sleeping peacefully. I decided to go outside.

While I was walking in the hallway, I saw someone's hand patting Tae-yon's head. Tae-yon is Hak's younger brother but they're not related by blood. He took care of me and Yona.

Then I saw the shadow hovering over Tae-yon, walked away. "Tae-yon." I called out to him. "What is it, Yuna?" He asked. "Tae-yon. I'm planning to leave." I touched both of his cheeks. "Why, Yuna?" He looked at me with sad eyes. "I have to." I kissed his forehead. He started crying. "Oh. Don't cry, Tae-yon. I'll visit sometimes." "Promise?" He asked. "I promise." I hugged him.

I decided to go back to our room. I have to get ready. When I opened the door I saw Yona getting changed. "Onee-chan, what's wrong?" I asked. "I'm leaving, Yuna. Would you come with me?" She looked at me directly in my eyes. "Of course. I was also planning to leave." I smirked.

We decided first to see Mundok. We went outside and we saw Hak heading for the exit.

"Hak! We're leaving! Come with us!" Yona shouted. "What are you saying? I have no intention of taking you two with me." He turned around and looked at us.

"But we need you!" I walked towards him and grabbed his collar. "Tch. You win, Yuna. I can't say no when I see your determined face like that." He sighed.

"So you'll come with us, Hak?" Yona asked. "Yeah, if you wish." "Arigatou, Hak."

Time Skip~

We are now ready to leave. The people of Fuuga came to see us off. "Princess Yona, Princess Yuna. Please take care of yourselves. I have never thought that I would be seperated from you two." Mundok touched both of our cheeks and hugged us. "We will, Mundok. Thank for all the things that you have done for us. You'll always be in my heart." I said as I hugged him back.

"Hak, please take care of them." Mundok looked at Hak. Hak nodded. "Please remember that if you need something.We, The Wind Tribe are always here for you. We will always be on your side." Mundok said. "Alright." Yona nodded.

"Princesses. There is a priest living in the mountains, in the lands of Fuuga. He knows the right path for the two of you." He pointed at the mountains across the capital.

"Okay. Thank you, Mundok. We're leaving now." Yona and I hugged him once more. Hak also hugged him. Then we left Fuuga.

(Sorry for not updating, guys. Hoped you enjoyed!)