Chapter 4: The Truth

Yuna's P.O.V.

I went outside my room to get some fresh air. I noticed something suspicious. There were no guards here. And I saw the light's on Father's chamber and the door opened.

I quickly entered my chamber and grabbed my sword. I kept the dagger that Soo-won gave me in my waist band. I went towards Father's chamber.

I was now standing beside Father's chamber. "Soo-won. C-call a d-doctor immediately. Father is.." I heard Yona's voice trembling. Why is she here? Soo-won too?

"The king won't wake up again. I killed him." My eyes widened at those words. Soo-won's words.

I gritted my teeth and I felt anger burst inside me but I also felt tears fell down from my eyes.

Soo-won's P.O.V.

"Who are you? You are not the Soo-won I know." Yona said faintly. I just stared at her.

I suddenly felt someone's presence outside. Somebody walks in front of the door. It was Yuna with a sword in her hand. Her eyes are swollen. I could tell that she was crying so hard. "Y-yuna." Yona whispered.

"Soo-won. How dare you?!!!" She ran towards me and attacked me with her sword. I jumped backwards and dodged it. She attacked me again but I quickly blocked it with my sword.

"What did you do, Soo-won?!" She shouted and pushed me backwards. "Tch." I hissed.

"Why?! Why did you kill Father?!" She yelled and glared daggers at me.

"I have waited for this day." I started speaking. "W-what do you mean, Soo-won?" Yona asked as she trembled. "Do you remember Yu-Hong, King Il's older brother and my Father?" I asked.

Yuna's P.O.V.

"My father's death was caused by his own younger brother, your Father, King Il." Soo-won said. "What are you saying? Uncle died because of an accident!" Yona tried explaining.

"That's the official story but the truth is that King Il killed my father. He stabbed my father with a sword to death." He said and both Yona's and my eyes widened at the words he said.

"Th-that's not true..." I shook my head side wards. " It is the truth."

"No way.." I whispered.

"Lord Soo-won." A voice called out. I looked behind me and saw a man I don't recognize together with six bodyguards.

"Kye-sook." "You finally fulfilled your wish, Lord Soo-won. But for his daughters to see what you have done could be troublesome." The man called Kye-sook stood beside Soo-won. "Kill them too. Silence the princesses." Kye-sook said and smirked. Soo-won looked at us faintly.

"Onee-chan. Stand up!" I quickly grabbed Yona and we head outside the chamber.

"Seize them." I heard Soo-won said.

We were running but one of the guards that were pursuing us caught Yona's leg with a rope.

"Onee-chan!" I tried to help her but the other guards pointed their blades at us and we were now surrounded.We saw Soo-won standing in the corner together with Kye-sook. Is this the end?

"Kill them." Kye-sook ordered. I just hugged Yona and closed my eyes waiting for it to end.

But nothing happened, instead we heard the guards screaming in pain. We saw Hak in front of us, facing Soo-won.

(Hoped you enjoyed!)