Chapter 11: Hakuryuu

Yuna's P.O.V.

"You look tired, Princess Yona. Are you alright?" Yoon asked Yona. "No, I'm fine. Don't worry." Yona smiled.

"What about you, Yuna?" Hak turned to me. "I'm extremely fine. I can manage." I smirked. "Hehe of course~ Unlike Princess Yona, who is always relaxing, you trained everyday." Hak said while grinning, when suddenly a vein popped in Yona's head and punch Hak in the face.

"Ouch..Damn! I was just joking, ya know?!" Hak frowned while rubbing his face. "Hmph! Let's go, Yuna, Yoon. Leave that jerk behind!" Yona yelled and started walking away with Yoon following her. "Hurry up, Yuna!" Yoon shouted.

"W-wait!" I quickly helped Hak stand up since he was still injured and hasn't fully recovered yet. "Gosh, Hak! I told you so many times not to tease Onee-chan." I scolded.

"But what I said is true. She doesn't know how to use a weapon or walk long distances cause she never did anything when we were still in the castle." Hak explained.

"I know that, Hak. But still Yona-" I was cut off when we suddenly heard Yona and Yoon's voice screaming for help.

Hak and I immediately ran towards their voice. We reached a forest covered with thick fogs. "Yuna, don't let go of my hand." Hak says and holds my hand tightly in his. I nodded. While running further the fogs became much more thicker. We stopped for a moment when we stomped on something. Hak picked it up and saw that it was Yoon's belongings. "YOON! ONEE-CHAN" I shouted but no one responded. And in a flash we realized that the thick fogs are gone and we noticed that we are surrounded.

Surrounded by people with white hair. They're aiming their arrows at us. "Who are you?" An elder asks.

Yona's P.O.V.

"Please let my friend go!" I beg to the man as he tied Yoon to a tree. "We're not bad people. We were just looking for someone." I added but he didn't listen.

"Let him go. It's fine now." I turned around and saw the Elderly man who caught us earlier, together with Yuna and Hak.

"Onee-chan!" Yuna sprints towards me and hugs me. "What happened?" She asks.

"I told them that we're just looking for someone but they won't believe me." I explained.

The other man lets Yoon go. And Yoon complains why Yuna and Hak were just walking freely around the village.

"I'm sorry about this, Miss. Let's talk somewhere else." The elder says.

Yuna's P.O.V

We nodded and followed him. Suddenly, a group of people surrounded us but more likely focused on Yona. "Oh my! A red hair!" One elderly woman squeals. They were completely swooning over Yona's hair which led Hak to carry her away from them. The elder man from before came back with an older looking woman being carried by some female villagers.

"Oh my! Red hair! We were waiting for you for so long! Finally we get to meet you! I'm sure Hakuryuu-sama will be glad too see you!! The elderly woman said happily. "We shall call him right now!" She added before walking away.

Time skip~~

The elderly woman came back together with a white haired young man. "Grandma! Who are they?! You know that we don't allow strangers inside our village!" The young man complained.

The young man looked at Yona and suddenly grips his chest.

Kija's P.O.V.

I suddenly felt a pain in my chest after seeing the girl with red hair. The dragon's power inside me felt stronger and connected to the red haired girl. "You will now protect King Hiryuu with all your strength." A voice whispered.

'Is she the one that I've been waiting for?' I thought. I smiled at her and asked for her name. She said that her name was Yona. After introducing herself, she introduced her companions.

Hak, Yoon and her sister, Yuna. I stared at Yuna for a moment then I felt a familiar power coming from her. It was strong. I feel something familiar. Something similar to the four dragon warriors.

'Who is she??'

--------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys! Its been so long right??!! It's been months! I'm sorry for updating so late. My schedules are so hectic!!! I'm on my Christmas vacation right now but I'm still working on some of my reports for school so I'm still not sure if I'll be able to update my stories right away!! But I'll try my best to update my stories! Thankx!! Merry Christmas to you all!!