𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖎𝖝

A/N: Sorry for not warning you about the cliffhanger last chapter. Usually I'm better at telling you guys (not that many of you listen and wait 👀)

*****

• 𝓜𝓪𝓮 •

I debated on whether or not to fight Luca on his demand. I wondered what he'd do in front of the other two, if I decided to play that game. Ultimately, I decided to slowly cross my arms and raise an eyebrow.

Luca's grin became wicked. "You must forget you're a vampire, or you'd know I could do so much more to you now than I ever could with you as a human. Get on the bed, Mae."

Kite glanced at Luca, then back at me. He was silent, watching on with interest dancing across his features. He better not say a damn word, or his friends would know that he could be more of a submissive than I ever could.

Noah leaned against the wall off to the side, watching me and me alone. Waiting to see what I'd do.

I raised an eyebrow.

"What a little brat," Luca murmured. "Mae...safe word?"

Now that made a shiver of fear course down my spine. "Pasta."

Kite finally smiled, a light chuckle coming from him. In retrospect, it would have probably been better to have red as my safeword, or something along those lines. But Luca asked what my favorite food was. How was I to know what would become of it?

Luca glanced at Kite, and Kite's smile faded slowly.

I never thought their ability to speak to one another through thought was going to become a problem.

Kite took a step towards me, and I narrowed my eyes at him. He continued to walk forward, and when he reached me, he gave me a wink before he picked me up and threw me onto the bed.

I landed, grunting at the shock. But as I opened my mouth to spout all of his little secrets - because what the hell - he grabbed my legs and flipped me over, then pulled my hips up, forcing me into position instead of allowing me to get into it myself.

Luca walked around to the other side of the bed and knelt so that he could look into my eyes. "Be a good fucking pet, princess, unless you'd like Kite and I to take turns whipping your pretty little ass."

I stared at him in shock, having forgotten how this man spoke.

Then I did what anyone with amazing self-preservation skills would do and I flipped him off.

He slowly tilted his head, his eyes finding my middle finger. There was only silence for a few moments, and in those few silent moments, I regretted every little life decision I had made up until that point. Being birthed? Wow, a mistake.

I kept that damned middle finger up though, staring at Luca like I wasn't having a crisis on the inside.

When he finally smiled, there was no sweetness to it.

"Cute," he said quietly.

Something told me he didn't actually think it was cute.

He glanced up at Kite, and seconds later my bottoms were ripped completely off of me, panties and all. I turned to yell, but Luca grabbed a handful of my hair and forced me to look at him.

"Count," was all Luca said before a loud smack echoed through the room. For a moment, all I could do was stare in shock up at Luca. And then the sting came.

When I didn't count, Luca's eyes narrowed. "We're going to stay on one if you don't count. Count."

I grumbled. "One."