part 4- sex is my favorite drug

when rylie did wake up, it was because jj slapped her face "what the hell jj" she groaned rolling over "what the hell? what's wrong with you" he yelled "shhh, let me go back to sleep" she whined "back to sleep?! you've been asleep for 2 days!" he yelled again. "really?" she asked "yea what the fuck ryles" he asked her.

"i guess i took too much melatonin" she laughed it off as no big deal "yea well next time you wanna overdose on something let me know first... asshole" he said pushing her playfully "dick" she muttered pushing him back.

"i was worried about you, come here" he said feeling her forehead "i'm fine jage, i was just tired. leave me alone i don't need babying" she sternly told him. jj threw his hands up in surrender "i know i was just checking" he said.

"im gonna go to jbs in like 10min you wanna come?" jj asked "i was gonna go see dylan actually" rylie replied "ooouuu dylannn" jj mocked before he was shoved out of her room by a book being thrown at his head.

———
rylie did go see dylan and the entire time they hung out they were having sex. all 4 hours. the only reason they stopped is because dylan had to go to work, and when rylie left she texted her ex if he wanted to hook up.

"meet me at my place in 20" the text from
ryan said. he lived by himself, which meant his parents wouldn't be a problem. she got to his house and then they fucked for another 2 hours.

finally, she wasn't going to go for a third guy until a guy from her english class texted her if she wanted to come over to which she said yes. they only fucked once in the back of his car before she asked for a ride to john b's.

when they pulled up, everyone was outside on the front porch, clearly seeing her get dropped off by someone they've never met. "thanks for the ride" rylie winked "anytime" english boy replied before pulling out from the house.

jj wolf whistle when she closed the car door "that wasn't dylan" he smirked "no it wasn't" rylie smirked back. "was that matt from english class?" kie asked "yes maam" rylie replied walking towards them. "you told me you were going to dylans today?" jj asked confused "i did, but then he had work" rylie tried not to smile "so you went to matt's?" jj asked again "no... i went to ryan's" "and THEN matt's?!" jj was shocked. "you might be a bigger slut than me miss ryles" he said. his sister flicked his forehead to that comment. "3 bodies in one day is impressive rylie" john b chuckled.

"can we stop talking about my sex life? what the hell did you guys do all day huh?" rylie laughed sticking her tongue out at john b. "well we swam, then ate, then smoked, ate again, swam again, ate again and now we're here" jb listed "so nothing" rylie teased "more than you miss fuck around and find out" jb teased back. rylie responded to this by tackling him off of his chair and wrestling in the dirt with him. he thought he had her beat before she lifted up her knee and hit him straight in the balls which she used to get on top. "say you're sorry" she demanded while menacingly laughing "ok ok i'm sorry" he groaned grabbing his stuff.

"dude you totally got beat up by a girl" pope laughed. jb threw dirt in his direction but missed entirely "he even throws like one too" kie chimed in. miraculously, jb healed and got up from his position on the ground, slinging kie over his shoulder and running towards the water with her.

pope and jj gave each other a look and nodded before they each grabbed a side of rylies body and dragged her towards her fate with kie. "let go!" she laughed before she was pushed ontop on kiara who was already in the water. "assholes" kie splashed at the boys before starting to get out of the water.

"jj! jage i need help!" rylie screamed, causing jj to start running directly into the water. when he got to his sister, she pushed his shoulders under water and ran for the sand and held up an L on her forehead at him. "i should've known something was wrong when you actually asked for help" he grumbled. at this point, everyone else was laughing, and kie was dragging pope into the water as well.

rylie hooked to john b "remember what happened last time you tried to mess with me" she laughed, grabbing his wrist and bringing him into the water with the rest of them.

the entire afternoon turned into a splash fest between the pogues.