part 5- kegger

over the next few weeks rylie continued to test her limits with cutting, burning, and sleeping around. that is until matt from english class decided to ask her out.

"listen matt i think you're a great guy, i just don't think i can date anyone right now" rylie let him down gently. she really did think he was great. he paid for her dinners, gave her his sweatshirts, never said a mean thing about her and was there whenever she needed him.

it's just that the last time she tried to date someone she ended up getting caught "cheating" on him when he got an std. little did he know that it was from her dads friend raping her, not because she was an actual slut. however him dumping her started her on that path and she never came back.

"we can keep doing what we're doing though, if that's okay with you?" she added on the end "yea i understand, we can keep it going if you want. i really like you rylie so just know i'll wait for you" he reassured her. "matt i don't want you to wait because you might be waiting for a long time, i don't know when i'll be ready and i don't wanna hurt you" she told him. "i'll wait for now" he compromised, finding a new agreement that worked between them.

rylie was happy that it didn't end horribly. usually she wouldn't give two shits,  it again matt was really nice.

"would you wanna come with me to the kegger tonight?" he asked "sure, i would like that a lot actually" she replied. she kissed him on her way out of his car door before walking into her house. and soon jjs room. "let me in douche face" she called banging on his door. "go away rylie!" he shouted "why what are you- oh my god ew is there a girl in there?" she yelled. "go away" he called again. she walked back to her room laughing in disgust.

———
at the kegger she found jb, pope and kiara sitting on a couple logs with drinks in their hands "guys this is matt, matt this is everyone" she introduced. "nice to meet you" john b dapped him up and he did the same with pope. "i'm gonna go get us a couple drinks" he told rylie before walking away "he's cute" kie said "i know right" rylie replied. "where jj?" she asked. kiara pointed to him making out with some touron by the fire pit. "gross" rylie mumbled. she got up to find matt because she wanted to go dancing.

while they were busy grinding on each other, she felt matt being ripped away from her "rylie what the fuck" it was dylan. "dylan this is matt, matt-dylan" she pointed back and forth between the two boys. "i thought we were together?" dylan shouted "then you're an idiot because i never said that- actually i explicitly said i didn't want to be a couple" she snapped. "just leave her alone man" matt told him "why are you defending her? she played us both" dylan called out "we can go somewhere and talk about this, don't make a scene" he told him, earning a punch to the nose.

this escalated into a full on fist fight in the middle of the party. "oh my god just fucking stop already!" rylie shouted at the two of them. by now john b and jj had grabbed a boy each and pulled them away from each other "leave dylan" rylie pointed to the exit of the beach to which he complied. she turned her attention to matt "are you ok?" "yea i think i'm gonna head out tho" he told her "yea ok, i'm sorry about that" she told him "it's ok, i'll call you later?" he told her "yea, yea maybe" she told him, half smiling before he walked out with his head down.

"god rylie you're so messy" jj told his sister "where the fuck so you think i get it from" she snapped before bumping into his shoulder and grabbing another drink, or 4. after her 5th drink she grabbed onto some touron and started making out with him. while she was dancing and making out with him, he spun her around and she ended up spinning/falling into another guys arms. "good catch" she said "i know you are" he winked back before leaning into kiss her.

jj was also making out with someone, but it was the same someone from the beginning of the night. he was watching his sister while making out with his eyes wide open, ready to pounce on any guy that tried to take advantage of her. he knows she would be pissed at him for stepping in, but it made him so annoyed to see her falling from guy to guy. by now she was on her 4th boy she started making out with.

"will you go get me a drink?" the girl jj was with asked. he nodded silently, letting go of his gaze on rylie for 3 seconds before looking back up and realizing she was gone.

rylie and her 4th boy of the night found a tree a little bit further away from the party and really started getting on each other. they ended up fucking behind the tree before returning to the party 20min later. once they got back, the boy lost sight of rylie who had already found a new boy who was giving her a drink.

this boy was doing too much flirting and not enough kissing for rylies liking, so she gave him the "fuck me" eyes which drew him in to kiss her. while she was with this guy, some kook came up behind her and started feeling her up. "god fuck off" she hissed at him. he wouldn't stop touching her, so she turned her entire body to face this guy. "kelce?" she questioned. the boy she was with had disappeared so now she was alone with kelce. "i heard you were being a little slutty tonight" he breathed at her "wanna show me what everyone's talking about?" he said grabbing her ass and pulling her closer to him. "AHA abso-fucking-lutely not" she laughed in his face before he started to get mad.

"i said show me or i'll have to make you show me" he threatened by pulling her hair back. "god get off of me you fuck tard" she hissed slapping him across the face. "just leave me alone, go find some other girl to harass" she added. "if i was harassing you, you wouldn't be begging to sleep with every guy in the bone yard" he replied to her. she was starting to walk away when he grabbed her wrist to bring her back to him. with such a motion he grabbed her face and forced her to kiss him.
rylie bit his lip until he gasped and let go of the girl. she slapped him across the face one more time before walking away.

"whore" kelce shouted, turning several heads. and before rylie even had a chance to walk back over and hit him again, jj had body slammed him to the ground. rylie rolled her eyes and prepared herself to deal with her brother and his stupidity. "i was handling it" she yelled at jj who was now kneeling on top of kelce. "don't you ever call my sister a fucking whore again, got that? don't fucking touch her either" he said in between punches "or what" kelce spat up at him. "or i'm gonna cut off your hand and shove it up your ass" he replied while twisting his wrist so far clockwise it hurt.

jj stood up and kicked sand at kelce before grabbing rylies wrist tightly and dragging her off the beach. "leave me alone jj!" she shouted "i wanna go back" she added "and do what? make out with every guy on the beach?" he shouted back. the rest of the pogues emerged from the scene and followed them up the stairs of the chateau. they followed each other into john b's room, listening through the walls while the two siblings hashed it out in the living room.

"you seriously did not just say that to me. that's exactly what you beat up kelce for telling me!" rylie shouted. "just because kelce said it doesn't mean it's not true" jj shot back "really? you're calling me a whore? you have a revolving door of girlfriends like you literally can't hold a relationship for more than 3 days" rylie screamed

"but i'm not messy! rylie you were falling over several guys tonight and just getting absolutely shit faced. if i didn't show up when i did kelce might've-" he was interrupted "i was fucking handling it, he wasn't gonna hurt me" rylie replied "you don't know that, and just because he didn't doesn't mean someone else won't. stop being an idiot. stop fucking around. i fucking mean it" jj shouted sternly. "you're not the boss of me jj" rylie reminded him "damn right i am. you think dad is?" he pointed out to her. she knew he was right.

"so what! you've never said anything before" she yelled "yea well maybe i should have" jj raised his voice again sternly. "i-" she began to speak "no. shut up and listen for once in your life. i'm talking." jj spoke "if you don't get your shit together i'm gonna be the most annoying fucking stick up your ass you've ever seen. i mean babysitting your ass like a toddler, making you get a job, making sure you do all your homework once school starts, and no more buying you drinks or weed. and they'll all do what i tell them because they know i'm right" he pointed in the direction oh john b's room.

"i get wanting to have fun but rylie i swear to god you're gonna end up just like mom and ruining your life if all you do if dick hop and get wasted" he shouted, at this point up close in her face.
"i hate you!" rylie screamed before pushing past him to go the "guest room" and slamming the door.

jj sat on the couch in the living room with his hands running through his hair. he felt like such a dick but he had to get it though her thick skull that what she was doing was dangerous. they've never had such a heated verbal fight before, and it made tensions worse knowing that the rest of the pogues heard ever word that was said