Chapter 6

Cameron and Joseph were really close friends since school. Cameron was your artistic bisexual icon, and Joseph was a guy with a locked heart but a huge world inside of it. I don't really know how they started talking, it just happened, and then there was only the two of them in this world who was left.

They were best friends, in fact. It almost felt as if they were dating, according to how much time they spend together. These kind of friends, who do everything a couple does, except they don't sleep with each other.

"You want popcorn?" Cameron asked and grinned.

"Of course, why are you even asking?" Joseph chuckled.

"Catch it, then!" All of a sudden, he backed off and threw a couple of coins into the air.

"You dunce!" the other one called, managing to catch only two. He had to get on his knees to pick up the rest.

"Sorry, sorry." Cameron held out his hand for Joseph to grab it. He did, got up and didn't let go. They just continued walking and talking until they reached the stand selling snacks.

"A part of me is thinking if you'll ever get a boyfriend, Josie," Cameron squeezed Joseph's hand and turned his gaze to him.

"Not when we're walking around like this!" Joseph just had to grin. "And I don't mind, even if it means I'll never get laid in my life." he added.

"Don't worry, someone would surely love to give these lips a kiss." and they started laughing. About, like, absolutely nothing. When you're in the right mood, someone can show you a finger and you're rolling on the floor.

---

"I'm gonna fall sleep for an eternity, I'm so tired!" Cameron yelled as they entered the dark bedroom.

"You're probably not suprised, but I'm really tired too." Joseph answered, trying to lock the old door with a rusty lock in the meanwhile.

"Aaah, this is heaven!" he dramatically fell on the bed and pretended to snore.

"Hey, I still have to fit there, too." the other one placed his hands on his hips, preparing to strangle the deeply laughing Cameron with a pillow.

"It's your problem your bed is as tiny as your-" he didn't even finish. I'm laughing as I'm writing this, honestly.

"Oh, shut up!" Joseph stuffed a pillow into his face, leaving just enough air to keep him alive.

"If you don't shut up, I'll single handedly drag you on the couch and you'll sleep there! Without a blanket!" he was laughing so much he forgot to breathe.

He picked up the pillow to reveal a guy's face with his tongue out and eyes closed, certainly holding in his breath.

"You really do want to sleep on the couch, don't you?" Joseph grabbed Cameron's legs, but instead of dragging him down, he just pushed them aside and collapsed right next to him.

Cameron giggled and got pulled a blanket, that was crumbled in the corner before, over himself and Joseph.

"Y'know, Josie, there's a girl..." he girlishly tuck his stray hairs behind his ear.

"Ooh, who's she?" Joseph grinned.

"She's from another school, same grade as us."

"Well, bring her over sometime!" he smiled a proud smile and Cameron couldn't help but chuckle softly and nod.

"Goodnight, Josie."

"Goodnight."

---

"So, I've learned a song... for Hannah." Cameron said slowly and grinned.