5: The Evil Spirit's Sacrifice

Song Xuan, who was about to be visited at home, had no idea about this.

At this time, he had just passed through the passage opened by Hei San, left the ghost world and returned to the human world, and landed in the ancestral hall of Song Qingzhou's home.

To be precise, it is a hidden secret room inside the ancestral hall. This is the real ancestral hall where Song Qingzhou's family worships evil spirits. The large ancestral hall outside is just a cover-up.

Enshrining evil spirits is a crooked approach in metaphysical circles, so the Song family naturally did it more secretly.

Song Xuan knew that there were monitors in the small ancestral hall. He waited here for a while and soon heard the sound of the secret room door opening.

The person who came was of medium height, slightly fat, with messy hair and wearing pajamas. He was Song Xuan's adoptive father, Song Qingzhou.

Seeing Song Qingzhou's appearance, Song Xuan knew that the other party came to the small ancestral hall to check as soon as he heard the alarm from the monitor.

Seeing that the person in the ancestral hall was Song Xuan, Song Qingzhou breathed a sigh of relief at first, and then asked in confusion: "Song Xuan? How could it be you?"

Song Xuan has obviously been enshrined to Lord Evil Spirit by him, how could he--

Song Qingzhou's face darkened: "Did you run away?"

As soon as he finished speaking, Song Qingzhou knew it was impossible. He knew Song Xuan's strength and the other party had no ability to resist at all.

Since it's not about running away, it's: "Did Sir send you back?"

Song Xuan shook his head, thinking that he wanted to be sent back, but unfortunately the evil spirit didn't seem to have such plans.

Song Qingzhou's expression brightened slightly: "Go to the living room."

Shortly after the two left, a black mist suddenly filled the small ancestral hall, and a black figure walked out of the black mist.

Jiang Tang lowered his eyes and felt it for a moment, then disappeared through the wall and walked straight towards the Song family's living room.

At that time, the atmosphere in the Song family living room was solemn, as if an interrogation was taking place. The person being interrogated was Song Xuan, and the interrogators were Song Qingzhou, his wife, and their biological son Song Siran.

The three of them asked questions one by one:

"Why are you back again?"

"Are Lord Evil Spirit satisfied with you?"

"Have you seen Lord Evil Spirit himself?"

Song Xuan was surrounded by them, his eyes drooping to hide the sarcasm and ridicule in his eyes.

When the three of them finally calmed down, Song Xuan replied slowly: "You can't disturb Lord Evil Spirit while he's resting, so he asked me to come back first and then go over in the evening."

Hearing this, Song Qingzhou breathed a sigh of relief.

In his expectation, Lord Evil Spirit would definitely be satisfied with Song Xuan who had a ghost body. Whether he swallowed Song Xuan's soul directly or used it as a long-term special tonic, Song Xuan would have no chance to come back.

Song Xuan's sudden return really shocked Song Qingzhou. Fortunately, it seems that the result is good now. Since Lord Evil Spirit has not

If Song Xuan was directly swallowed, there could only be another situation.