74: A Vampire Raised by a Demon Hunter (8)

After hearing the boy's voice, Qi Siyan's stiff body relaxed.

Even at this time, the other party is still considering his wishes.

Facing such a well-behaved and sensible Jiang Tang, Qi Siyan felt that there was no way he could not be soft-hearted.

The boy's breath was hot and turbulent. It was obvious that the silence along the way was not only because of his bad mood, but also because he had been suppressing the vampire's instinct.

Qi Siyan breathed a sigh of relief and raised his hand to cover the furry back of the little vampire's head. After rubbing it twice, he took the initiative to push the other person's head to his neck.

"It's okay." His voice was low, but it was enough to reach the young man's ears, "Don't bear it anymore if you can't help it." As soon as

he finished speaking, he heard a soft nasal sound leaking from the young man's nasal cavity.

This was followed by the familiar, tingling, slight sting.

The boy's lips were as soft as his voice. When sucking blood, he would hold a small piece of thin skin, and the wet/hot tip of his tongue would unconsciously press under the canine teeth, making his presence very obvious.

Strigoi seem to have a special liking for human necks.

Even though human blood vessels are spread all over the body, and no matter where you bite, you can drink the most delicious blood, when the consciousness is dim and the endurance reaches the limit, the vampire will still subconsciously target the neck.

For humans, the neck is undoubtedly a very sensitive and fragile part.

At least that's the case for Qi Siyan.

In his twenty-seven years of life, except for his neck, which was touched by his parents when he was a child, this part of his body has never been touched by anyone.

Qi Siyan tried hard to clear his mind, but was unable to block his body's sensory system. The fingers pressing on the back of the boy's head became stiff and tight as time went by.

They were so close that he could even hear the small and soft swallowing sound hidden beneath the boy's rapid breathing.

After an unknown amount of time, the little vampire who was immersed in eating finally stopped, raised its head and retreated, widening the distance between the two.

Qi Siyan moved his stiff shoulders and asked softly, "Are you full?"

The young man in front of him did not respond.

Qi Siyan looked down and saw that the corners of Jiang Tang's eyes and brows revealed a sense of satisfaction after a full stomach. The corners of his lips were still stained with a trace of blood that had not been licked clean, and the side of his pale face was also stained with a healthy red.

For some reason, Jiang Tang's expression was slightly startled, and he looked a little dazed.

The young man's expression inexplicably reminded Qi Siyan of an animal cub lying lazily on the ground unwilling to move after eating and drinking.

He wanted to laugh, so the corners of his lips curled up slightly, and he called in a low voice: "Xiaotang?"

The young man seemed to be brought back to his senses by his voice, and subconsciously and slightly confused, he squeezed out a sound from his nose: "Xiaotang?" "Huh?"

He looked more energetic than before eating.

Qi Siyan was slightly relieved, pulled out a piece of paper and held it, ready to help Jiang Tang wipe the blood from the corner of his mouth.

However, as soon as his fingertips touched the corner of the boy's lips through the toilet paper, the boy's eyes suddenly widened and he stepped back as if he was frightened.

Qi Siyan blinked, thinking that his sudden move had scared him.

"There's blood here," he explained.

Jiang Tang's voice was a little stuttered, with a strange muteness: "I, I can just do it myself." He took the tissue from Qi Siyan's hand and quickly wiped away the blood on the corner of his mouth. His other hand was a little nervous

. He pulled off the hem of his clothes as if to cover something.

Qi Siyan noticed his behavior, but didn't think much about it. He just thought it was a subconscious behavior of the young man when he felt embarrassed.

He only glanced at it with the corner of his eye, so he didn't see it. The young man's clothes just covered some abnormalities under him.

Qi Siyan took the tissue that Jiang Tang had used and asked, "How do you feel now? Are you still uncomfortable?" Jiang Tang's face was still red

, but he shook his head and said, "It's not uncomfortable anymore."

"That guy - Chu Cheng, right?" Qi Siyan paused, "Did he hurt you?" "

No." Jiang Tang said softly, "He hurt himself and tried to get me to drink his blood..."

He After a pause, his body subconsciously shrank into his seat.

Qi Siyan's heart tightened, thinking of the sound of vomiting heard in the Bluetooth headset: "Did you drink it?" Jiang Tang denied, "No, I avoided it, I just smelled something." Qi Siyan paused for a

moment

. Relaxed, when his eyes glanced at his sleeves, he suddenly paused.

It is hot summer now, but in order to avoid sun exposure, Jiang Tang did not wear short sleeves, but a thin off-white long T-shirt.

But now, at the elbow of this T-shirt, there is a somewhat abrupt gray stain, and a faint dark red bleeds out.

Qi Siyan's eyes darkened: "Are you injured?"

"Injured? No - hiss!" Jiang Tang subconsciously hissed as his arm was pulled up.

Qi Siyan frowned and rolled up his sleeves. Sure enough, he saw a semi-dried blood scab on the boy's fair elbow.

Jiang Tang realized it and said, "I happened upon it when I was hiding in Chucheng before...it's nothing serious." Qi Siyan didn't say anything, got out of the

car, took out a small medical kit from the trunk, and took some alcohol, Come here with the red potion and bandage.

Seeing him being so aggressive, Jiang Tang seemed a little embarrassed: "Brother Qi, it's really okay. It's just a bit of a scratch. Just flush it with water when you go back." But Qi Siyan said with a serious face: "Your current physical

condition It's relatively weak. If it's not treated well, the wound will become inflamed and it will be bad."

Jiang Tang stopped talking and let the man hold his thin arm and help him clean the wound carefully and conscientiously.

The broken skin wound stung very much when it came into contact with alcohol. Jiang Tang subconsciously shrank his arm, but he did not shrink because his arm was held by the man.

Qi Siyan lowered his voice: "Does it hurt?"

Jiang Tang shook his head and said, "It doesn't hurt very much."

Qi Siyan raised his eyes, and there was a hint of comfort in the dark eyes behind the lenses: "Be patient a little longer, and I'll be there soon. That's good."

He treated the wound very skillfully, and it didn't take long to bandage the wound on the young man's elbow.

The two lingered in the car for a long time, and when they went upstairs, they happened to meet Lu Ci who was rushing over.

Lu Ci noticed the faint blush on Jiang Tang's face at a glance.

The skin color of vampires is generally pale. Even when they are emotionally excited, the blush on their faces usually fades quickly. It rarely lasts for such a long time.

Lu Ci glanced at Qi Siyan's neck exposed by his collar, and sure enough he saw two small tooth marks and a circle of eye-catching red marks.

--When vampires perform primitive blood-sucking behaviors, their bodies may enter an abnormally excited state.

Obviously, Jiang Tang is in this state now, and it seems that he has not retreated for a long time.

However, looking at the young man's slightly nervous hand holding the hem of his clothes, and Qi Siyan's undisturbed expression, Lu Ci guessed that Qi Siyan was not aware of this.

Lu Ci raised an eyebrow.

He has been a monster doctor for so many years, so he naturally understands monsters better than Qi Siyan.

Therefore, he knew that the explanation of the 'excited state' in popular science films actually lacked a prerequisite -

only when the vampire has some kind of desire/thought for the food object, there is a certain possibility that it will occur during the eating process. Enter into a state of excitement.

Lu Ci was hesitating whether to find an opportunity to talk to Qi Siyan about this matter again, when he saw the young man standing behind the man suddenly looked up at him and shook his head at him, with a pleading expression on his face.

Lu Ci received the young man's wishes almost immediately. He blinked and nodded vaguely at him, which was considered as an agreement to help him keep the matter a secret.

The young man's expression was slightly relaxed and he smiled gratefully at him.

After entering the house, Jiang Tang made an excuse to go to the bathroom, washed his face with cold water and calmed down.

Qi Siyan in the living room briefly told Lu Ci what happened today.

After Jiang Tang came out, Lu Ci quickly did a test on him, then nodded and said, "It was a slight allergic stress reaction, but it's fine now." Qi Siyan was completely relieved

.

Lu Ci said: "Actually, you don't have to worry too much. Your blood is far more effective than all other medicines and supplements for your children. It is the best medicine." Qi Siyan was a little surprised, but he compared it with

Jiang Looking at Tang's state just before and after eating, she felt that Lu Ci was right.

So he looked at Jiang Tang and said, "Did you hear what the doctor said? If you feel uncomfortable in the future, take the blood bag I gave you as soon as possible." The young man nodded obediently: "I remember." Lu Ci left as quickly as he came

.

Soon , Qi Siyan began to think about what he mentioned last time, about letting Jiang Tang transfer to another school.

Qi Siyan originally wanted to wait for the new little vampire to adapt to his new identity for a period of time before mentioning the transfer of schools to him, but who knew that such an accident would happen.

This made Qi Siyan think that the transfer of schools might have to be put on the agenda in advance.

He was thinking carefully about his words, thinking about how to talk to the boy.

Jiang Tang suddenly said, "Brother Qi, how about... why don't you help me transfer to another school?"

Qi Siyan was stunned.

"I heard the last conversation between you and Dr. Lu outside the ward." Jiang Tang pursed his lower lip, "I think he was right." Qi Siyan was silent for a moment: "Is it because of what happened today?"

"

No. ." Jiang Tang hesitated for two seconds, "I want to work in the Alien Biology Bureau in the future." He

glanced at Qi Siyan and saw that he was slightly stunned and didn't speak, so he said softly: "I checked later and found out through the Alien Biology Bureau. Certified monsters can also join the Bureau of Alien Biology, and even become demon hunters."

Monsters who study in the special academy established by the Bureau of Alien Biology can obtain certification from the Bureau of Alien Biology upon graduation.

Qi Siyan frowned slightly: "Xiaotang, the job of a demon hunter is very dangerous. You often see blood. Your current situation is not suitable for this profession." "I know." Jiang Tang nodded, "So my goal is just to have monsters.

" Other logistics positions in the Health Bureau."

Qi Siyan frowned slightly.

He thought for a moment and felt that this was the most suitable plan and goal for the young man at present, so he said, "Okay, I will help you go through the transfer procedures tomorrow." Jiang Tang smiled at him and said, "Thank you

Qi Brother."

Qi Siyan touched his head and suddenly asked: "I heard you tell Chu Cheng before...do you have someone you like?" The young man's eyes suddenly widened, and his white face floated.

Two touches of red: "Why, why do you suddenly ask this -"

"Don't be nervous, I'm just a little curious." Qi Siyan said quickly, "It's okay if you don't want to talk about this, I'm just asking casually." "Yeah, that's not the case.

I don't want to talk about it..." Jiang Tang raised his eyes and glanced at the man quickly, then quickly lowered his eyes. His long eyelashes cast a trembling shadow on his lower eyelids, "I... I have someone I like." Qi Siyan teased: "

Secret love? Haven't you caught up with me yet?"

"Yeah." Jiang Tang pursed his lower lip, "He is a few years older than me. He is very gentle and good at taking care of others." Qi Siyan did not feel that

this description was familiar at all: "Bi It's good that you are older, so I can take care of you. But..."

He hesitated, as if he was hesitating whether he should say the next words.

Jiang Tang asked him: "But what?"

Qi Siyan considered his tone: "You are still young now. It is a good thing to be brave enough to pursue someone you like, but you must pay attention to protecting yourself." Jiang Tang tilted his head slightly:

" Is Brother Qi worried that I will meet a scumbag?"

Seeing that the boy did not show any disgust, Qi Siyan nodded and tentatively suggested: "When your pursuit is successful in the future, if you don't mind... you can bring him back. , let Brother Qi help you check."

Hearing his words, Jiang Tang pursed his lower lip, but a bright smile suddenly appeared in his eyes.

Before Qi Siyan could carefully understand the meaning of this smile, he heard the young man say softly: "Okay, I will bring it back and let Brother Qi see if he is a scumbag."