40: My Roommate is a Succubus (10)

The wine glass was taken away and fell to the ground covered with thick carpet, making a muffled sound.

Cheng Zhou's sudden movement startled Jiang Tang. He choked on half of the wine in his mouth and started coughing crazily.

Hongmaokai's wines are all cocktails with low alcohol content, but they can't bear to drink bottle after bottle.

The young man covered his mouth and coughed violently. The light and transparent wine seeped and slid down between his fingers, soaking the young man's collar and leaving an irregular dark mark.

Jiang Tang coughed and looked up at the person in front of him, as if he was surprised that he came suddenly.

Cheng Zhou also happened to lower his head and look at him.

The young man's delicate face was stained with wine, and his pure black pupils were covered with mist. The thick makeup could not cover the red ends of his eyes. His peach eyes were watery and full of emotion.

Being stared at by such eyes, even Cheng Zhou, who prided himself on being a straight man, could not help but feel his heart skip a few beats.

Cheng Zhou's Adam's apple moved up and down, and he reached out to pull the boy behind him. When he turned to look at the red hair on the sofa, his eyes turned completely cold.

Hong Mao also didn't expect that Cheng Zhou and Chen Zinan, who had already left, would suddenly turn back.

Being stared at so fiercely by Cheng Zhou, Hongmao stood up stiffly, without any trace of his old uncle look: "Cheng, Brother Cheng, why are you back?" Chen Zinan on the side was comforting the other two boys when he heard Hongmao

. At Mao's words, he snorted and said angrily: "If we don't come back, are we waiting for you to dominate my bar in my name?!" Hong Mao retorted in a low voice: "It's just two glasses of wine,

Chen family Your bar won't even let you drink, right?"

Chen Zinan almost laughed at his shamelessness, but before he could speak, Cheng Zhou repeated Hong Mao's words word for word: "Just two drinks?" "

Yes. Ah!" Hong Mao's voice became louder again as if he had found the confidence, "If you don't believe me, ask them, I just asked them to have two drinks with me. Is this in line with the rules? I didn't force them!" Then

When the two boys saw someone coming to support them, they quickly calmed down. One of them shouted loudly: "That's not what you just said!" Hongmao also shouted: "What did I just say? You have

to take it Prove evidence! Otherwise I will sue you for defamation!"

In order to take into account the privacy of guests, Chen's bar only installed surveillance cameras outside the private rooms, but not inside the private rooms. The surveillance cameras could not capture the scene in the room.

The two boys were so angry with him that they were about to retort when they heard someone say: "There is evidence. I just took a video." The person who spoke was one of the few people who stayed in the private room, Cheng Zhou

. A friend of Chen Zinan's, he was also the one who sent Chen Zinan a 'snitch' message.

After sending a message to Chen Zinan, he had been huddled in the corner of the private room. This position was very hidden. Hongmao's attention was always on Jiang Tang and the two boys, and he didn't notice him filming at all.

The red-haired man's voice stopped suddenly, his mouth opened wide and his face flushed, looking particularly funny.

Cheng Zhou reached out to the man and said, "Give it to me."

The man quickly handed the phone to him and gave Hong Mao a look of pity and sarcasm.

Cheng Zhou clicked on the video, and Hong Mao's voice suddenly echoed throughout the private room.

"Five hundred a cup, who's coming?"

"If you can't finish the drink, no one is allowed to leave!"

"If you finish drinking alone, I'll give you this card!"

The angle of the video is very good, and after the camera angle is enlarged, the red hair is almost stunned. Take a picture to clearly capture his face and expression when he speaks.

Naturally, I also took a picture of Hong Mao's eyes looking at Jiang Tang.

That disgusting sight that was sticky, thick, and almost peeling off all the clothes on Jiang Tang's body made Cheng Zhou feel nauseous.

Hongmao knew he was in the wrong and quickly wanted to make amends: "Brother Cheng, it's just a mouthful, I didn't really intend to let them-" Before he could

finish his words, his eyes dimmed, followed by a sharp pain in his stomach.

Hongmao stumbled and fell to the ground, and someone grabbed the hair on the back of his head and lifted it up.

"Just talking?" Cheng Zhou squatted beside him, his dark eyes full of anger. He grabbed an unopened bottle of wine beside him and smashed it to the ground with a clatter.

The wine was splashing everywhere. Cheng Zhou grabbed Hong Mao's hair and made his face face the wine flowing on the ground. He said in a sinister tone: "Okay, I can get drunk too. If you can't lick all the wine tonight, , don't fucking leave for me!"

The people around were stunned by Cheng Zhou's ferocious appearance. No one dared to step forward to stop him, and no one wanted to step forward to stop him.

Cheng Zhou was very strong, and the punch just now had no force at all. He was a sports student, and his physical fitness was already stronger than that of ordinary people. There was no way that someone like Hongmao, who couldn't go to the gym once a year, could compare.

At this moment, being pinned to the ground by Cheng Zhou, Hongmao had no ability to resist at all. The severe pain in his stomach and head made him burst into tears. He was so painful that he couldn't even find the strength to open his mouth and beg for mercy. there is none left.

The two boys on the side showed quite happy expressions. If the timing hadn't been wrong, they would have even wanted to applaud on the spot to cheer him up.

Jiang Tang, on the other hand, stood aside and had no reaction to the scene in front of him.

No, it should be said that there is no reaction.

The young man lowered his head, his eyelids drooped feebly, his long eyelashes drooped lightly, and the blush on his face was revealed through the cold makeup, which was particularly sudden and eye-catching.

Most of the neatly styled hair on his head has come loose and hangs messily on the side of his face. His lips are pursed tightly, his nose is twitching very frequently, and his chest is rising and falling violently. It is obvious that he is in something wrong.

Cheng Zhou had been paying some attention to Jiang Tang, so he immediately noticed something strange about him.

Is this... an illness?

Cheng Zhou frowned and suddenly realized something. He gripped the red-haired hand harder and said in a deep voice to Chen Zinan, "Play the video again." Chen Zinan didn't know why, but he still obeyed

.

This time, Cheng Zhou watched particularly carefully, taking in Hong Mao's every move.

Hongmao, who was suppressed by him, seemed to realize something, and he whimpered and begged for mercy: "Brother Cheng! Brother Cheng, I was wrong! Please spare me this time, wuwuwu, I won't dare to do it again!" Cheng Zhou

was He was so upset by the noise that he pushed the hand holding his hair down hard, pressing the red-haired face to the ground and blocking his noisy and chattering mouth.

Soon, Cheng Zhou found what he was looking for in the video.

He used his free hand to drag the video playback, slowing it down.

Seeing his gloomy and serious expression, Chen Zinan's heart skipped a beat, and he quickly stepped forward to watch with him.

In the slow-speed video, they clearly saw that while Hongmao was opening the wine bottle, several small white objects fell from his palm into the mouth of the bottle.

Hongmao's movements were very skillful and concealed. If Cheng Zhou hadn't noticed something was wrong with Jiang Tang and deliberately slowed down the video speed to look for details, they might not have discovered this scene.

Chen Zinan's face suddenly changed: "What the fuck? Did you drug the wine?!"

Hong Mao muttered a few times, as if he wanted to say something, but because his face was pressed tightly, he couldn't say a word. come out.

Cheng Zhou picked up Hong Mao's head, revealing his face with nosebleeds and tears streaming down his face.

Chen Zinan became angry when he saw his face, and kicked him a few times, scolding him while kicking him: "Do you really think my bar belongs to your family? Who gave you the courage to be like this in our Nan City?" Arrogant? Let me tell you, this matter is not over!"

Cheng Zhou pulled a napkin from the table and roughly blocked Hongmao's mouth with the napkin, not giving him any chance to speak.

"Here are two people." Cheng Zhou had calmed down a lot. He raised his chin and said, "He who is stronger, help me hold him down." Chen Zinan winked at the staff member he called and came over there

. Two people took Cheng Zhou's place.

Cheng Zhou stood up, and the young man beside him began to sway slightly. He quickly took two steps forward and supported the young man's body.

Underneath the strong smell of wine and the light smell of hair gel, there was a refreshing lemon smell that Cheng Zhou was extremely familiar with.

Cheng Zhou suppressed the surging emotions in his heart and tried to ask in a soft voice, "Are you okay?"

The young man did not respond, but leaned closer to him, as if he wanted to use this to support his increasingly weak body.

Chen Zinan had just finished making the phone call and came over to talk to Cheng Zhou in a low voice: "I have called the doctor and the police to come over. I will draw the little beauty's blood later. Hong Mao has not finished drinking the wine, so I will keep it as evidence."

Hearing the word police, Hongmao struggled fiercely twice, but was held down again.

Cheng Zhou said, "You should have prepared an antidote, right?"

"Yes, I asked the doctor to bring it over with me. I will give it to the little beauty after the blood is drawn and the certificate is recorded." Chen Zinan said.

Cheng Zhou nodded and helped the boy to the sofa, hoping to get him to sit down and take a rest.

The young man's steps were very weak, and he relied on Cheng Zhou's support to move forward. It could almost be said that he was being supported by Cheng Zhou.

Sensing the abnormal heat on the young man's skin under his palm, Cheng Zhou's eyes darkened again.

In the video, the boy drank five glasses of wine.

The alcohol Hongmao drank was not high in alcohol content, and five glasses of wine would not make one drunk like this. Cheng Zhou knew very well that this was the 'credit' of Hongmao's medicine.

He didn't know how much medicine Hong Mao had put into the wine, but judging from the boy's current state, it was estimated that the medicine was quite strong.

Chen Zinan's cell phone rang. He glanced at it and said, "The manager sent me the information about the little beauty. I'll see who his emergency contact is and ask him to come over and take care of him - what the hell?" Chen Zinan opened his mouth wide

. Shock written all over his face.

Cheng Zhou glanced at him, knowing to some extent why he was so surprised, but he still asked, "What's wrong?" "

Jiang Jiangjiang..." Chen Zinan stuttered in surprise, "Jiang Tang..."

The name on the information was Jiang Tang, in the ID photo posted, the 'little beauty' does not wear heavy makeup and has a delicate and plain face. It is clearly Jiang Tang.

--really.

Cheng Zhou closed his eyes, a flash of understanding flashed across his eyes, and he was not surprised at all.

He asked: "Who is Jiang Tang's emergency contact?"

Chen Zinan suppressed his shock and scrolled down: "Emergency contact...he filled in your name."

Now Cheng Zhou was a little surprised: "...I "?"

Don't you usually fill in the closest person for this kind of emergency contact? For example, parents and friends...

Could it be that Jiang Tang didn't want his family to know that he was working part-time in a bar?

Or, the relationship between Jiang Tang and his family...

Thinking of Jiang Tang's silence the last time he asked about his family, Cheng Zhou felt that he seemed to know something.

Chen Zinan said: "Yes, it's your name, but the phone number is not yours."

He called the number, but was prompted that it was an empty number.

"It seems that the number was made up at random." Chen Zinan sighed, "But you are here, just be his emergency contact for once." Cheng Zhou lowered his eyes, his mind was so troubled and messy that he couldn't explain himself clearly

. How do you feel now?

When Jiang Tang came to work in this bar, she had just met him a few days ago. At that time, Jiang Tang didn't know his mobile phone number.

But even so, Jiang Tang still wrote his name, not anyone else's.

Did Jiang Tang do this because there was no one else to write about except him?

Or rather -

Cheng Zhou felt that his heartbeat was a little erratic and his chest was heavy and stuffy, making him a little breathless.

Suddenly a low whimpering sound came from beside him. Cheng Zhou quickly opened his eyes and saw that the young man was biting his lower lip, curled up, and holding his arm tightly with one hand. The joints were so hard that they turned white. It was very painful to get up.

Cheng Zhou's heart skipped a beat, and he lowered his head and called his name: "Jiang Tang? Jiang Tang?" The

familiar voice seemed to wake the young man up for a moment, and he murmured: "Medicine...medicine..."

Cheng Zhou suddenly looked towards Chen Zinan: "How long does it take for the doctor to arrive?!"

Chen Zinan was also anxious: "Right away, right away!"

The doctor and the police arrived at the same time. The doctor drew Jiang Tang's blood immediately, fed him the antidote and said: "The medicine will take effect soon. Let's take him to rest first."

Chen Zinan said quickly: "There is a spare rest room in the bar. I will ask someone to take you there."

Cheng Zhou nodded and told Chen Zinan: "Pay it here first." I've given it to you."

Chen Zinan: "No problem."

With all the witnesses and material evidence, Hongmao was quickly taken away by the police. As for the other victim, Jiang Tang, the situation was special, so the police told him to go there after he recovered. The police station can just make a record.

Cheng Zhou responded, squatting down and easily carrying the person on his back, and took him to the rest room.

The rest room was very spacious and the bed was also big. After Cheng Zhou laid him down on the bed, he finally breathed a sigh of relief.

But he soon realized that he was relieved too early.

The time the doctor said the medicine would take effect has long since arrived, but the boy on the bed was still curled up, breathing rapidly and disorderly.

Cheng Zhou got closer and heard the young man still whispering: "Medicine..."

Cheng Zhou's heart skipped a beat, and he suddenly realized what kind of medicine Jiang Tang was talking about: "Where is the medicine? Jiang Tang, tell me, the medicine is there." Where?"

The young man didn't have the strength to answer him.

Cheng Zhou forced himself to calm down.

Jiang Tang knows his condition and will definitely keep medicine on him at all times in case of sudden illness.

He looked Jiang Tang up and down, and his eyes fell on Jiang Tang's pants, where there were several very large pockets.

Cheng Zhou no longer cared about avoiding suspicion and quickly opened the zipper of his pants pocket, and sure enough he found a small glass bottle and syringe inside.

The man on the bed whimpered again, as if urging him to hurry up.

Cheng Zhou was also anxious, but he did not forget to comfort him: "The medicine is found, right away, right away - eh?!"

Cheng Zhou, who was shaking his hands to draw the medicine with a syringe, was suddenly tugged by his clothes by a pair of hands reaching out from the bed. collar.

Cheng Zhou was not prepared at all. His whole body swayed and he almost fell on the bed. He subconsciously held the edge of the bed with his hands, causing the medicine bottle in his hand to fall to the ground.

The glass bottle shattered with a snap, and the transparent liquid immediately flowed all over the floor.

Cheng Zhou was confused, and all he could think of was 'It's over'.

The next moment, the person on the bed suddenly grabbed his neck and dragged him onto the bed while he was dazed. He didn't know where the strength came from.

Cheng Zhou fell heavily on the bed, and his eyes suddenly darkened. Jiang Tang was sitting on him.

This posture made the boy and him stick closely together, and Cheng Zhou could clearly feel the changes in the boy's body.

Jiang Tang was looking down at him. His hair had long been messed up, the ends of his eyes were extremely red, and the dark lipstick on his lips had long since fallen off. There were deep teeth marks on his exposed red lips, and his lower lip was The small black 'lip nail' style accessories on the top make the red lips look particularly sexy.

From this angle, Cheng Zhou could clearly see the pain and longing in his eyes.

Cheng Zhou swallowed his throat and his voice trembled: "Jiang, Jiang Tang...?"

Jiang Tang bowed slightly, his face very close to his, so close that Cheng Zhou could smell the fruit wine in his breath. The fragrance was so fragrant that I could clearly see the small, soft fuzz on his face, and I could also see those fuzz being swayed by his breath.

Cheng Zhou's mind was in a mess. Jiang Tang's suppression was nothing to him. He only needed to reach out and push to get the person off him.

But for some reason, Cheng Zhou suddenly found himself unable to move.

His body seemed to have lost control, and the blood in his body became hot, making his breathing become rapid and disordered.

The next second, the kiss from the boy above fell.

There was no probing or questioning, it was direct and swift, and the equally hot lips of both sides touched each other.

Cheng Zhou could feel the soft tip of the other person's tongue, teasingly brushing against his lips from time to time. He could also feel the small jewelry on the other person's lower lip grinding against his lips. It didn't hurt. But it made him feel itchy and his sanity was further lost.

Cheng Zhou's mind went blank.

He could clearly feel that his body had changed because of this kiss.

The kiss ended, but the boy had no intention of stopping. The hot lips then landed on his chin and Adam's apple, and even tended to move downwards.

Cheng Zhou held his breath, held Jiang Tang's shoulders, and pushed him away a little.

"Jiang Tang, I'm going to call emergency 120 -" He gasped, his eyes turning red.

His voice suddenly stopped again, but it wasn't because of Jiang Tang's doing.

Cheng Zhou's eyes widened, and the appearance of the boy before his birth was reflected in his dark pupils.

With messy hair, delicate eyebrows, and a beautiful Adam's apple rolling up and down, the hem of the loose vest on the boy's body has been rubbed up, revealing his flexible and tight waistline.

The boy's abdominal muscles are light and thin, and his waist is thin. On the fair skin covered with a thin layer of sweat, black lines appear from shallow to deep, and even tend to spread upward and downward.

Cheng Zhou swallowed his throat.

This, this is not a tattoo...

Without blinking, his eyes fell on Jiang Tang's messy curly hair.

A pair of horns appeared there at some point. They were black horns with slightly curved tips and looked particularly cute.

Even the touch on his legs changed slightly. Something rubbed against his legs, something soft and flexible - it

was a tail.

The black and slender tail has a cute heart-shaped tip...

Cheng Zhou's brain was completely stunned.

The slender and flexible tail swayed and swept past his eyes.

Cheng Zhou subconsciously grabbed the tail. The tail was warm and had a clear, skin-like smooth touch.

He pinched it unconsciously, but heard the young man take a low breath and let out a suppressed gasp.

"Don't, don't pinch..." the boy whimpered, his whole waist softened, and he lay back on him.

Cheng Zhou suddenly let go of his hand as if he was frightened.

The tail...is real.

It's not a toy or some weird prop.

Before he had time to think about who his roommate was, he was kissed by Jiang Tang again.

This time the kiss was more intense and unorganized. The boy seemed to want to draw something from him, so he used extra force.

Perhaps the shock was too much, but this time Cheng Zhou still failed to push him away.

During the break between kisses, he asked vaguely: "Medicine...?"

Jiang Tang let him go.

The close contact with his sweetheart calmed down the heat surging in his body, and also allowed him to regain some strength.

"Don't worry about medicine." He gasped for air and suddenly grabbed one of Cheng Zhou's hands. "My disease... can be alleviated without medicine." Cheng Zhou followed his words in confusion: "What

? How?"

Jiang Tang took his hand, reached down, and kissed him again: "This... way."

Cheng Zhou's hands were so big that he could hold two people at the same time.

The young man's body was shaking violently, and his suppressed whimpering almost never stopped reaching Cheng Zhou's ears.

At the most intense moment, Jiang Tang opened his mouth and bit Cheng Zhou's shoulder hard, leaving a deep tooth mark there.

The clothes on Cheng Zhou's shoulders were already soaked, and he couldn't tell whether it was his own sweat or Jiang Tang's tears falling on his shoulders.

After a long moment of tension, the young man collapsed on him weakly.

Cheng Zhou was breathing heavily, and the smell on the tip of his nose was so strong that it seemed to muddle his brain.

After a long time, he finally calmed down his breathing and reached out to push the boy on top of him.

"...Jiang Tang?"

There was no response.

The boy's breathing was still a little messy, but it was much calmer than before.

Cheng Zhou lay on the bed for a while, then gently laid him down on the bed. He sat up and stared blankly at the mess on the bed.

They didn't do it.

But using his hand like this seems to be no different from doing it.

Cheng Zhou got up from the bed, went to the bathroom to collect the water with a straight face, found a new clean towel, and cleaned himself and Jiang Tang up.

But the smell in the room lingered for a long time, reminding him of what had just happened.

The boy on the bed had fallen asleep. His soft broken hair was soaked with sweat and stuck to the side of his face. The ends of his eyes were wet/red and stained with tears. The black lip ornament on his lower lip had fallen to someone unknown. His expression was exceptionally peaceful and calm.

Cheng Zhou's eyes wandered twice over the boy's head and behind him.

The horns and tail are still there.

But Cheng Zhou didn't have the time or energy to think about why his roommate had these two things, a body structure that was obviously not human.

Jiang Tang groaned on the bed. He seemed to feel that this sleeping position was a little uncomfortable because his tail was pressed down. He turned slightly sideways to expose his tail.

Cheng Zhou sat on the chair next to the bed, stared at him for a long time, and suddenly covered his face deeply and forcefully.

He actually had a chance to push Jiang Tang away.

But he didn't refuse.

Not only did he not refuse, he even indulged in it and felt happy.

Cheng Zhou wiped his face.

... He can't, it's actually a deep cabinet, right?