15: The Evil Spirit's Sacrifice

The majestic ghost energy entered the body, circulated in the veins for a few times, and quickly broke through the two seals.

Song Xuan gritted his teeth. The feeling of the seal being forcefully broken was uncomfortable, but he didn't make any sound, which surprised Jiang Tang.

The evil spirit raised his eyebrows and pressed his fingers on the back of the young man's hand slightly, leaving two red fingerprints.

"Is the spiritual energy enough now?" He whispered in the young man's ear, his slightly hoarse voice half-smiling.

Song Xuan lowered his eyelashes lightly, and after feeling it for a moment, he said, "That's enough."

There was a click in the wooden box, and the seal outside the mezzanine had been unlocked by his spiritual energy.

Jiang Tang took back the wooden box and stretched out his hand again. This time, his hand was not bounced away and he successfully got the contents of the mezzanine.

It was an old diary. The pages were simple and neat, and the paper was slightly yellowed. It was densely filled with words, and the handwriting was clear and neat.

The evil spirit flipped through the pages very quickly, and Song Xuan could only vaguely catch a glimpse of the date on the page, knowing that it was a diary left a hundred years ago.

After being adopted by the Song family for so many years and studying in a metaphysics school for so many years, Song Xuan was quite familiar with the history of the metaphysics world.

For example, he knew that a major case occurred a hundred years ago that shocked everyone in the circle--

The old house of the Jiang family, a family of metaphysics, was swept away by a fire overnight. It happened to be a feast for the Jiang family. Everyone in the Jiang family gathered in the old house and was swallowed up by the fire. From a centenarian to a child under a month old, no one was spared, and they were all buried in the sea of ​​​​fire.

Everyone knew that there was something fishy about that fire. The Jiang family was a master of metaphysics back then, with many masters gathered together. How could they not even put out a mere fire?

But no matter how the association investigated, no evidence or clues could be found.

Jiang family, Jiang Tang, Jiang Tang.

This village was also destroyed nearly a hundred years ago.

Jiang Tang and the Jiang family...

What does it matter?

Song Xuan lowered his eyes and fell into deep thought, but did not notice that the young man who was supposed to be reading the diary was actually looking at him through the lens.

Jiang Tang chuckled in his heart and said: [He took the bait. 】

*

The three-day field trip ended quickly.

It seemed that 'Senior Jiang Tang' was really just here to lead a class on a field trip. After the activity, no one saw this person in the school again.

Only Song Xuan knew that not only did 'Jiang Tang' not appear again, but even the evil spirit seemed to have disappeared again, and he was not allowed to go to the ghost world for a long time.

Hei San still continued to send him books and told him about the tasks assigned by the evil spirit. He also took away his study notes, saying that the evil spirit wanted to check his study progress.