CW! Sans' true past

Hey guys, TOC here. If you didn't get the story of Modified Defenses or you haven't read it yet, that's fine.

That story is actually CW's true past. In Ep 10, he made that up so that others won't use it as their advantage.

I'll explain about his past first.

Undertale: Modified defenses is Classic's au living in one of a fgod multiverse.

Error successfully breaks free of Fate's control and helps Dream to take care of other aus.

However in this multiverse, every time Classic sleeps, he dreams of the story of every au.

Ink decided to infiltrate Classic's au but it backfired and he got interrogated, leaving Fate no choice but to control Ink's body and deletes Classic's au.

Before Classic gets deleted, Error grabs his hand and makes a new au for him where the monsters live in the surface and no humans exist there.

Classic starts to make the blue vial since that was the condition of having the au and puts some of his blood and tears in the blue vial.

Error gifts Ink the blue vial and he accepts it.

Since Ink was getting bored, he decided to make a new event himself by asking Nightmare and the bad sanses to destroy Modified Defenses' au.

And they did.

Classic had to watch his brother decapitated and his skull crushed and his whole au in chaos.

Dream offered a place for Classic to stay and he accepted it immediately.

As soon as Classic sleeps, he was sent to his mind and saw the 6 souls from his au.

He managed to control his memories thanks to the 6 souls, Dream, and Error.

But the place went on chaos again.

Dream and Classic had to leave the place but after getting out, Dream gets stabbed by Ink with a sharp bone.

Ink/Fate tortures Classic with words and Classic begins to snap.

His body starts to glitch and his tears turned to strings.

He grabbed all of the sans au's souls including Ink and Error and snaps them in half, erasing the multiverse leaving nothing but an empty anti-void and Classic kneeling down.

He swore to delete all of the multiverses who has events.

Now, let me explain the references of this story (Changed Weaponry).

In this story, CW's memories are blocked by the 6 souls and willing to help CW achieve his goal.

The reason why he managed to delete his victims' souls is because due to the power of his experience, he has the power of delete in his strings. That is why Fresh died from the strings with a single snap.

The reason why he was hesitant on fighting Dream is because he just got control from his memories from the 6 souls and started to cry, knowing that he was best friends with his Dream.

CW refused to kill Dream so the 6 souls decided to make him unconscious and keep him in CW's multiverse to keep CW from regaining his memories.

Note that in Episode 4, the lines look like he was mourning for Papyrus. However, the line was actually incomplete. Here's the full line.

CW: Papyrus. . . I missed you. . .

CW: If you were cheering for me. . . I would be happy. . .

CW: But. . . I just can't kill my best friend. . .

CW: Even in a different multiverse. . .

CW: Even if the world's against him. . .

CW: Even if he's in a different form. . .

CW: I would NEVER kill Dream.

Sure. It sounds very unlikely of CW! Sans saying that but. . . he actually has more friendship with Dream than his brother.

Clearly the reason why CW saved Error and Classic from dying because of his Error saving him from getting deleted by ink/Fate.

In the ending of Changed Weaponry, his strings turned back to tears.

The reason why is that Dream insisted CW to kill him.

The scene was like when Papyrus welcomes Frisk/Chara/Player with open arms but gets killed in the end.

CW did swear to destroy all of the multiverses that have events but this is where he breaks down in tears and hugs Dream, breaking control of the 6 souls and finally becomes himself.

That's pretty much it for Changed Weaponry and no, I'm not gonna talk about Changed Weaponry: The bad ending because it isn't canon anymore due to the story 'the NC multiverse' is deleted.

Damn, over 700 words?

It's interesting that the only words that are underlined in red are 'sanses' and 'Chara'.