In a new Highschool

Third Person Pov:
Chan walked up to his new highschool. He didn't want to leave his old one but his mother forced him to, of course no sane parent would decline an all paid scholarship to a private school. So here he was, in front of his new highschool, in all honesty, it didn't even look like a highschool, more like a mansion, it had three floors and multiple windows.

He started walking when he saw people arriving, his mother wanted him to be extra early to, "set a good image" but dropping your son 30 mins early wasn't really necessary. He saw a group of boys talking and thought, 'this would be the perfect time to make friends', he started walking towards them and gathered all of his courage to say hi. "Hi, I'm Chan! What are your names?" They looked at him and smiled, they introduced themselves one by one, their names being, Minho, Changbin, Hyunjin, Han, Felix, Seungmin, and Jeongin.

Minho had dark brown hair, big doe eyes, a sharp nose, and cupid lips. 'He looks cute' Chan thought. Changbin had a sharp jawline, black hair and humongous muscles. Hyunjin had a birthmark under his eye, blonde hair and very pretty lips. Han had a bright smile, light brown hair and a squirrel like appearance. Felix had freckles that looked liked hearts to him and dark blonde hair. Seungmin had an innocent appearance, black hair and a really pretty smile. Jeongin had dimples, sharp eyes, and blonde hair.

They seemed really nice considering they actually said hi back to him and didn't look at him weird, he had trauma back in his old school when people would give him weird looks when he tried saying hi to them.

Minho Pov:
The boy introduced himself as "Chan" That's a weird name for someone in Korea, he may be from America like Felix. He looked really kind and... hot? I shook the thought away and asked, "Are you new here?" He replied with a "Yes." I grabbed his hand and told him, "I could show you around the school if you want!" I paused and let him answer, he looked down to our hands and I immediately let go, "Sorry, I may have seemed to pushy." He looked at me and grabbed my hand, "Lead the way, Minho!" A red tint covered my cheeks all the way to my ears once he held my hands again. I breathed in to calm down and told my friends that I'll catch up with them later.

Third Person Pov:
Minho's friends watched him walk away with Chan, hands intertwined, they looked at each other and being the crackheads they were, they shrugged it off. Minho and Chan walked around the school for 15 mins before the bell decided to interrupt them. Minho asked what class Chan had next and he said, Science rm. 36, Minho smiled and said, "Me too!" They walked together to class hands still glued together earning weird looks from their classmates, but they didn't really care because they were just friends anyways.

"Class this is Chan, he's a new student so make sure to treat him nicely!" The teacher announced. Chan bowed and said hi. He was sat next to a girl with black hair and a button nose, she seemed mean, she glared at Chan and whispered, "Don't bother me and don't even think we'll be friends." Yup Chan was right. Minho was only 2 seats away and he looked even more gorgeous right now. He looked like the main character of those romance highschool anime. He even had the window seat, the sun was shining on him making a glowing aura on him.

Minho caught Chan staring and his ears turned red, he awkwardly waved at Chan and Chan smiled and waved back. He turned back around and started focusing on the lesson their teacher was teaching them.

Chan Pov:
I was hoping I would get my next class with Minho again so then I could stare at him. So when we were packing up I walked up to him and asked what class he had next, he told me he had English rm. 28, I looked at my schedule and I was over the moon to see that I had the next class with him too. He took my schedule and I was caught by surprise but I forgot about that when he said, "Oh we have the same classes together for all periods! That's great!" I tried to hide my excitement but if anyone looked at my eyes right now, I think they would notice my pupils dilating.

Minho Pov:
I was jumping up and down inside. I can't believe I have the same classes as Chan. I noticed his stares at 1st period and it made my whole face red as a tomato. He grabbed my hand once I finished packing and I could feel my veins on my head because I was trying so hard not to squeal. I looked at our hands and I thought about how we looked like a couple and I started turning red. We went in class and I sat down while Chan stood up beside the teacher.

Chan Pov:
"Go ahead and introduce yourself sweetheart." The teacher said. "Hi, I'm Chan!" The class looked at me and continued with their conversations, I held in my tears as the teacher told me to sit next to Minho. I looked shocked, so she then asked me if I wanted to move, I told her "No, it's fine." politely and went to Minho. Minho smiled at me and removed his bag from the chair. I said "thank you" and sat down. Once I sat down though, Minho laid his head on shoulder and said he was sleepy. I stiffened a little but relaxed, it felt kinda nice actually. I put my arm around his shoulder and pulled him closer. He took my arm in an embrace to get even closer to me. I blushed and looked at him. He looked so delicate and cute right now.

Wow, 1050 words.
I made this short because I don't really think people are gonna read it, but I'll still continue on with story for the people who are gonna read it 🥲