Lunch

Third Person Pov:
Time went by and they were able to finish their 3rd period. Chan grabbed Minho's hand as they were greeted by crowds of people walking to the cafeteria. Minho saw his friends at their usual spot and signaled saying he was going to get lunch with Chan. Changbin and Hyunjin saw and nodded they continued to eat and joke around with their friends. Minho told Chan that the food here was amazing and he wouldn't skip a meal for his life. They got their food and walked to Minho's friends, Minho let go of Chan's hand and walked over to Han.

Chan Pov:
I watched as Minho sat on Han's lap, I felt my blood boil, I glared at Han but quickly looked away when Felix told me to sit down with them, I smiled and said, "Ok!" Han had his arms wrapped tightly around Minho's waist showing his slim silhouette. I wanted to hug him, not watch him get hugged. I stood up as all the attention went to me, "I have to go to the bathroom." I may have sounded a little more aggressive than I wanted but I really needed to go before I do something that I would regret later on. Jeongin smiled at me and told me the bathroom was outside the cafeteria and I smiled and left.

Minho Pov:
I watched as Chan left, I was confused because when he left he sounded a little mad. I was able to eat my lunch but he still hadn't come back. I told my friends that I was going to check on him to see if he got lost, they nodded and continued to eat. I walked over to the boys bathroom and was shocked when I heard whimpers. I went in and asked if anyone was in here and then I heard Chan's voice, "M-minho?" I ran to the stall I heard the voice from and tried to push it open, of course it was locked. "Chan? Can you open the door?" I heard a click and I slowly opened the door so I would surprise him. He looked like he had a mental breakdown, it was sad to see him like this, I frowned a little and hugged him without saying anything.

Chan Pov:
I went to the bathroom and locked myself in one of the stalls, 'What the heck Minho! I thought we had something but no! You probably treat everyone the same as you treat me!' I felt my eyes water but I could care less, I started lightly punching the wall, even if I'm angry I am not going to break these walls I think I would simply die of embarrassment. I sat down and started crying, I think I was in the bathroom for 30 mins before I heard someone come in. "Is anyone in here?" I was shocked to recognize it as Minho's voice, I didn't want to answer but my mouth responded for me, "M-minho?" "Chan? Can you open the door?" I stood up and hesitated for a bit but it was too late now, I unlocked the door and let him in. I saw him frown in the corner of my eye but then he hugged me, without saying anything. It was comforting in a way that the tears I've been trying to stop had stopped.

Third Person Pov:
Minho asked Chan why he had been crying but Chan lied, he lied with the words, "I'm just stressed about being in a new school." He smiled at Minho and watched as he smiled back at him. They walked back to the cafeteria after washing Chan's tear stained face. They say at their table but instead of Minho sitting on Han's lap, he sat on Chan's. He was taken aback but immediately put his arms around his waist, tightening it when Minho unintentionally moved on his crotch, he was about to let out a groan but luckily he was able to suppress it. He was getting hard, it must've been his lucky day because they decided to leave, he knew if they didn't leave soon, Minho would've felt his boner.

Chan Pov:
The uniform was long and was able to hide my boner. I held Minho's hand again and he and his friends decided to walk around the school to show me around. The school was pretty big and it took us all of our lunch break just to get through one of the three floors. Me and Minho said bye to our friends and I walked to our 4th period class. We had P.E. and I was extremely excited because I saw their gym and it was humongous, I wanted to see the inside and not just the outside. We went inside and went to the boys locker room to change into our clothes, they gave me one of the lockers and a lock and I started to change. Once I was finished changing, I went to look for Minho. His P.E. clothes looked beautiful on him, he must've got the medium one because it looked really big on him. He looked so cute, I just wanted to squeeze him. So I went up to him and hugged him, he turned around and smiled, "Hi, Channie." I looked at him and asked, "A nickname?" He smiled and said "Yup!"

Minho Pov:
I felt Chan's arms around me and I did it, I called him Channie. I love making nicknames for people I'm comfortable with and Chan got it the quickest, Han used to hold the record of 1 month but Chan got it in 1 day. He chuckled a little and I think I just melted right here, right now. We were having a moment until we heard the whistle, I grabbed his hand and went outside to the Gym. We were gonna do basketball today and I was not excited, I'm not that good at sports and basketball is my least favorite.

Wow 1024 words!
It's the second chapter already and I think I kinda like this one. I hope u liked it too! ♥️