Realizing Feelings

Minho Pov:
We finally finished P.E., I went to the locker room to change and I felt a specific pair of eyes on me and smirked. I put on a mini show I made sure it wasn't too obvious but would still give a boner. I "accidentally" dropped my shirt to the ground and I bent down to pick it up, moving in away to let my shorts slide up and show part of my ass. I took my shirt and put it in my locker while on my other hand I got my normal clothes and put them on the bench. I took off my shorts and let my secret admirer take a good look of me half naked. Then I grabbed my clothes and started putting my shirt on, I usually put my pants on first but he doesn't know that. I heard footsteps and turned around, Chan was bright red and seemed to be heading to the bathroom again. I smirked and ended my mini show with bow, of course I bowed in my head.

Chan Pov:
I was watching Minho as he was changing and boy I was getting extremely hard. He picked up his shirt and in the midst of it his ass showed and I couldn't take my eyes off of it, my boner got worse when he took off his shorts showing his ass even more. 'Oh God' I have to leave. I started walking to the bathroom but in the corner of my eye I saw Minho smirk, I must be going delulu right now. But the thought of him watching me never left my mind.

I went to the bathroom, I have to make this quick. I was quite fond of my dick, It was around a foot long and pretty thick, like 3 inches thick. I took off my pants and quickly started jerking myself off, I finished quite fast like I did a few minutes ago when I got hard because Minho looked so submissive while playing basketball.

I walked back into the boys changing room and was greeted with Minho, Changbin, and Hyunjin waiting for me. They stopped talking and looked at me with welcoming smiles, I walked towards them and then Changbin asked, "Hey Chan, we were wondering if you wanted to have a sleepover with us?" I replied with a 'wait a min' and took out my phone, I quickly informed my Mom I was going to a sleepover tonight with my new friends. She replied in a few seconds with, "Oh my baby is so popular! New friends on your first day of school?" I smiled and said to them, "Yeah, sure I would love to!" We exchanged numbers, they gave me the numbers of the others as well and I was squealing inside. I changed their names to, ♥️MinMin♥️, Binnie, Jinnie, Hannie, Lixie, Minnie, and Innie. They told me they put it in the group chat and I went to check it, 205 Gangdongdae-roe. I told them I would be there at 8pm.

Minho Pov:
I peeked at Chan's phone and saw he changed everyones names to a nickname, I saw mine with hearts around and started blushing. I changed his name to '✨Channie✨' because I like nicknames, and...I like him? The thought immediately made me red and everyone seemed to notice how red I became, asking if I was ok. I answered with a smile and, "Yes, I'm fine, just a little tired."

I started walking over to Han's place, that's where we were having the sleepover, I didn't need any clothes because I usually hang out with him often causing my Mom and his Mom to become close enough to let me and Han to have the keys for each others place. I was up in my head about what I think about Chan because I'm not gay, right? I was at Han's place before I knew it and I immediately went in and went to his room. I fell on his bed and he looked at me confused, "Did you have a bad day again?" I looked over to him with desperate eyes, "Han, am I gay?" The random question took him by surprise, "MinMin, are you feeling stuff for a guy?" I got shy but still replied, "Yeah, for someone you guys recently met." Han put one and two together, "Chan?!", "Yes...him." I looked at him and he looked at me, he looked surprised but started laughing, "Wow, Minho, you fell in love with a person you just met." I hit him on the shoulder as his laughs started getting louder, "Shut up or else I'll make you shut up!" He stopped laughing and said, "What made you think you like him?", "Idk, I sometimes just wanna make him hard, jealous and sometimes he makes me feel things.", "Took you long enough!", Hyunjin said as he walked in and sat down with us, - he also had the key to Han and my house and we had the key for his - We looked at him and he said, "Minho, all your friends are guys and you sit on their lap, kiss the top of their foreheads, and cuddle with us whenever we have sleepovers.", "B-but that's just what friends do," Han and Hyunjin looked at each other and bursted out laughing, "We never did that until we met you, you're so, how do I say this?" Hyunjin finished Han's sentence with, "Clingy?", "I am NOT clingy, I hate physical touch!", They simultaneously answered with, "Yeah whatever you say Minnie," and started laughing again, they're such crackheads sometimes. I'm talking with Changbin about this, he would have a better answer. We started talking about somethings we should do for the sleepover while waiting for the others but got bored and we all just decided we would go by the flow and played trio games on our phones.

Chan Pov:
I got home and packed my stuff, I was really excited, spending a night with Minho! That's amazing, I like him! and I know it. He makes me feel things I've never felt before, and make me do stuff I usually never do, like 2 times, in the school?! Ugh why is he so cute!

1089 words! I took so long to update but that's because I've had multiple tests in a row and I didn't have the energy to write, Sry! I'll try to be more consistent! I hoped u guys liked this chapter! ♥️