P.E.

Minho Pov:
We went to the gym and sat down on the bleachers next to Changbin and Hyunjin. This was our only class together so although I didn't like P.E., it was always my favorite class. As I was about to sit down, Chan grabbed my waist and put me down on his lap, I looked at him confused but forgot about it when he gave me his adorable smile. I delivered the smile back and stayed on his lap.

The gym teacher blew his whistle indicating we needed to quiet down. He said we were aloud to choose our teams and should have 4-6 people. I smiled and said, "Ok, I guess we have our group of 4?" They all looked at me and agreed. After around 15 mins it was time for our group to play, I was excited because I wanted to see how Chan played basketball. I stood up and heard Chan groan, I looked at him with a questioning look but he only gave back a smile.

Chan Pov:
Minho got off my lap and I let a groan slip, he looked at me looking very confused, I returned it with a smile but I was dying on the inside, I'm so stupid, why did I let a groan slip. My thoughts were cut off when Minho grabbed my hand and led us to the middle of the gym.

The game started and they threw the ball up in the air, with Hyunjin's height we were able to get the lead, Changbin had the ball and passed it to me, suddenly 2 people were charging towards me, I started dribbling towards the hoop passing all their attempts to block me, I wanted to impress Minho so badly so I did a move I wasn't that good at, a dunk. I jumped up, grabbed the hoop and smacked the ball in, I watched it go in, smiling to myself, Wow I did it. I dropped down to the ground as the other 3 ran up to me. I looked at Minho and he said, "Wow Chan, you're so good, Im sorry I couldn't do anything to help you guys." He had this cute pout on his face, I was about to embrace him in a hug and tell him it was my fault for not passing the ball to him but Changbin and Hyunjin beat me to it. They gave him a peck on the head and I almost exploded right there and then, wtf! What the actual fck. Did they just give him a peck? No they're not aloud to do that! I didn't say anything but I think people could notice how mad I was by the veins popping on my neck. They stopped hugging him and he looked at me with these type of eyes that made me forget everything, those big glossy doe eyes, so submissive. Wtf! Why the fck am I thinking this? I went and gave him a big embrace and I felt him relax. The coach blew his whistle so went back into our positions. My mind was clouded though, with thoughts of Minho that aren't exactly innocent. I slapped myself and went back into full focus.

Minho Pov:
I did my submissive eyes on purpose, I wanted to see how Chan would react, I know it was kind of selfish but it was worth it, I saw his boner through his shorts and the lust in his eyes when he would glance at me. I kept messing up on purpose but also just because I sucked at basketball. I made sure that I did something new like bite my lip until they were swollen making Chan's boner even more obvious. Eventually the game ended with us winning, 13-9. When we were about to sit down on the bleachers he excused himself to go the bathroom. I smirked knowing what he was about to do. I watch him going to the bathroom almost limping. After 5 mins he came out looking extremely refreshed. I looked at him in shock, 5 mins that was fast, I looked down at his pants and low and behold, no more boner! I immediately changed my face to a smile when Chan got closer. I wanted to make him jealous so I sat on Changbin's lap playing with his hands. I smiled at him and took Changbin's hand to wave at him too, I saw a slight anger pass through his face but he still returned the smile.

Chan Pov:
I finished my business in the bathroom, I usually don't finish this fast but after seeing how Minho looked like with glossy submissive eyes and swollen lips I finished faster than ever. I felt so refreshed but as I went out I saw Minho on Changbin's lap. I was mad. I looked at him and he gave me a smile and took Changbin's hand to wave at me. I returned it with a strained smile and sat down next to them. Minho got off of Changbin's lap and got on mine, instinct took over and I tightly grabbed his waist. His waist was so small that it would only take 3/4 of my arm to wrap around him. This made me hard again. How he felt in my hands and how small he is. I loosened my grip on his waist and made my way down to his hips, I grabbed them and push him off of me slightly, he turned around and asked, "Do you want me to get off?" I looked at him with a smile and said, "No! I was just trying to adjust." He smiled and turned back around.

Minho Pov:
Chan moved me a little forward, I smiled but then I turned around with a pout and said, "Do you want me to get off?" He replied with, "No! I was just trying to adjust." I turned back around with a smirk on my face. I felt his boner before he moved me forward, can't believe he got hard in the course of 5 mins.

Idk with the way this is going I might add smut. I'm a kinky btch so when I write smut ik some people are gonna get uncomfy. Sorry for taking so long to update. 1055 words.