Chapter 38

Sarocha ! Have you decided ? Sierra asked freen

About ?

Becky and Rhea ! It's almost 6 years and you have been waiting for her for many years .

She deserve that and you know that .

Same ! Sierra smiled looking on freen

What same ?

Just like her ! Jennie , I know how she loved Becky . She always used to say that she deserved more , Sierra said

Freen face suddenly changed and Sierra noticed it .

Sorry ! I didn't mean to it .

It's ok ! I know Jennie , she loved Becky . Becky is her world ! She is always stayed with her in all situations and I can never replace her place in Becky life's.

Sarocha ! I am sorry .

Freen phone started to ring !!

Sierra just take care of Becky and I need to attend the call , freen left the room .

Freen declined the call and sat on a chair , looked into Becky's photo in her phone.

I m sorry Becky ! I am too selfish . This the I m not going to leave you at any situation. You and Rhea will be my first priority. I have this second chance with you , i ll help you regain your memories , if can't . Again i make you to fall in love with me . Not everyone will get a second chance . I do have it . I will love you more and more , freen kissed Becky's photo .

After a week , Becky got discharged from the hospital . Richee and Freen take care of Becky in hospital . Freen usually stayed with Becky in night times and Rhea accompanied with freen . Rhea doesn't want to leave Becky even for a second .

Careful , freen opened the car door for Becky .

Becky hold Freen hand for balance to get out of the car . In the accident , Becky got a small fracture on her leg .

Freen lifted Becky like a bride and walked into the house . After that accident , Richee had a bad impression on freen . He tried to be silent when freen is around . Irin and Nop is one who asked Richee to be silent .

Rhea clapped with excitement seeing Freen lifting Becky in her hands .

Rhea ran towards irin to help her with taking things from car .

Freen ! Put me down I can walk , Becky screamed.

It's ok Becky ! Doctor told you should not strain your legs for one more week .

Freen carried Becky to her room and made her lay on the bed . Freen looked around and took a glass of water .

Becky ! Drink it !!!!

I don't want , Becky shaked her head .

You need to ! You need to drink lot of water , Freen replied and stretched her hand towards Becky .

Becky drank the water and gave the cup back to freen .

Freen ! I need to say something , Becky looked freen

What ?

That day , Becky started to talk but she stopped seeing Richee and Rhea .

Freen looked at Becky's face sudden change and she turned back to look .

Hey Green ! Rhea jumped and hugged Freen's neck .

Freen blowed a little smile seeing Richee and she looked Becky .

I m leaving Becky , sleep well . Meet you in the morning.