Chapter 41

Freen I made your schedule free for next two weeks , you will back after that ? Laura arranged the papers on the table without seeing Freen .

Freen watching outside her window and seeing Becky's terrace.

Freen ! Are you listening ? Laura looked at Freen and she walked towards her , rubbed her shoulder .

Sorry ! I m spaced out .

I pray to God , this visit to the UK will bring you happiness , before Laura finish, someone knock freen's room .

Rhea standing near the door . Freen smiled and asked rhea to get in .

Green ! Are you busy today ? Rhea asked with her cute innocent look .

I m always free for my Rhea ! You need me to take anywhere?

Yes!! Rhea nodded her head fastly .

Hey ! Do you think my friend as a driver ? Why you cannot ask your uncle to take ! Laura turned Rhea towards her .

Hearing Laura words , Rhea face changed to sad .

Laura ! Freen shouted and raised her eyebrows .

Hey cutie ! I just played with you . Sorry ! Laura pleased Rhea .

Freen felt something is wrong with Rhea. She asked Laura to bring ice-cream for her from kitchen . After Laura left , freen carried Rhea and sat on the bed .

What happened today ? Why are you looking sad ? It's someone scolded you .

Rhea hugged freen tightly and started to cry .

Rhea stop crying ! Please , freen wiped the tears from Rhea face .

Say me ! Why are you crying ?

Will you leave me green ? Rhea asked freen rubbing her eyes .

Where am I going ! I m sitting next to you .

Rhea nodded her head and started crying again .

Rhea stop crying ! You are not cute when you cry, Freen pinched rhea face.

Tell me ! Who said I ll leave you ? Freen questioned Rhea

Richee said ! You are not our family. Soon we will be going to Spain . I don't want to go anywhere without you .

Laura listened everything and she walked towards Rhea .

See ! My friend will not go anywhere. You are her best friend . If your uncle take you to Spain , we will come there too .

Seriously! Rhea looked freen with smile .

Promise ! Freen pinched her neck .

Rhea grabbed the ice cream from Laura and started to eat . Laura took freen outside the room .

Freen ! I know you have a past relationship with Becky , I don't know what is the connection between you and Rhea . She really dependent on you .

Freen looked at Rhea and nodded her head .

Do you find something, when she speak , she resemble Jennie . Just like Jennie always coming to see you , making time to be with you . Put you first always , Laura smiled .

Freen shocked with Laura guess . She never noticed that from Rhea .

Do you think Laura ? Freen want to confirm again .

Yes ! Her way of talking and behaviour . It made me to remember Jennie . Even mom is here , she will say the same . Childhood Jennie !!

Freen faced changed on hearing Laura words !!