Ch-3

Wake up.... Otherwise we all will leave you.. Atleast for once you can wake up early? Parmeshwara what will everyone think that you are still  a late riser. With all these shouting of my maa i woke up with a jerk then again I was going to sleep as it's so early but maa dragged me out of the bed and handed me toothbrush .

Get ready fast... Everyone is already prepared. You are the only one left. Get ready and come down my mom left saying all these.

I came out taking a relaxing hot shower. I saw a red straight cut suit and a blue half saree was there. I wore red straight cut suit because in half saree my ass and boobs are quite attention seeker because they are more developed compare to my age I already told you.

Sighing I let my hip lenth hair air dry.. Putting a black bindi in between my eyebrows, kajal own my eyes and finally a lip balm.. All ready to go. Picking my dupatta from bed  I walked out of the room. I was Descending the stairs but suddenly bump into something hard I said sorry and came to the hall where everyone was already present.

Let's go as everyone has already came Said my grandparents. But what about srinivas let's wait for him he has just gone to take his phone said taking my attention.

Ohh shit that was Mr beast. I bumped into him no doubt he was so hard. But wait he didn't commented where are your eyes.. Walk properly in his rough voice.

He will come by his bike whenever he come to the village he love to use his bike. So let's go with the car . Ram and he will come by bike said mama.

My parents and grand parents and me sat in one car and my cousins sat in one car. I didn't even saw his face. Did he changed in these year's or as usual same. But first let me prepare myself for the scolding I will get from him for bumping in him. With all these thoughts we reach the temple.

We went to the temple and I stand in front with my grandparents. I saw ram means he is also hear. Never mind I don't want to see him.

We all did the archana and then we all left the temple and reached home. I still  didn't saw him. Then after sometimes chitti and maa called all of us to have food we all sat to have food with lot of chit chats and fun.

I will keep this plate of food in shrinus room as his conference is still going on. So he informed me early only that he will eat late. Said my chitti. Ohh that's why he came back early from the temple said my  maa. Ohh that's why I didn't saw the beast after that bump. Whatever it's peaceful without him. I entered my room changed into a loose tshirt and shorts ohh it feel great without this bra and started reading my novel.

Do vote and sorry for the mistake. All copyright belong to me. So dont even think of copying.