Ch-40

CONTINUE :

Ashu and shrinu both entered inside the house.. All the relatives and family friends we're already present over there.
As soon as they step inside the house a lady in her middle 40's and a man in his 50's came walking toward them..." You are aishwarya right " Lady asked ashu with a smiling face.. Ashu looked at her and nodded her head saying "yes aunty "
Couple immediately smiled at each other and the lady held her in a tight hug.. " Ohh God finally i saw you.. I am sheetal's mother.. She never stop talking about you and she also showed me your picture .. You are more beautiful in real life beta.. " She broke the hug while saying all these things.. Ashu got happy hearing all of there words and smiled at them ..

Shrinu was awkwardly standing there seeing the love his wife was getting from the elderly couple which made him beyond  happy.. Suddenly sheetal's father eyes travelled to a big bulky man standing little back then aishwarya.. " "Who is he beta".. Her father asked her lovingly.. Ashu immediately turned her head at back held his hand and bought him little forward and said.. " This is my husband " Ashu replied them with a proud smile.. This little action of ashu effected shrinu too much.. She excepted him as her husband in front of everyone and the proud he saw in her eyes.. That was something he can't explain...

shrinu smiled at the couple coming out of his own world and said " Hii myself shrinivaas i am aishwariya's husband..
Saying this both of them touched there feet and the couple lovingly blessed them
And hugged shriniu " Thank you soo much for coming to this engagement beta i am really happy you came " Her mother uttered this word and let him goo from the hug.. " Sheetu is upstairs getting ready goo and meet her.. Since morning she is asking did ashu came did ashu came.. Go now meet that crazy girl.". Said her father.. Aishwarya looked at shrinu.. He Nodded her head and she immediately left for upstairs..

shrinu stood there when suddenly her father said holding his hand patting the back of his hand .. " Sorry to interrupt you gentlemen but i think i have seen you in newspaper and tv but i don't remember it clearly.. But whatever it is once again thank you for coming in our house and doo enjoy the function.. " shrinu didn't said anything for that he just smiled and said thank you for inviting us uncle...

Ashu and sheetal met each other and talked about everything for sometime.. When suddenly sheetal asked "where is my jiju and your husband didn't he came with you??? " Ashu smiled and said " He came with me only he is downstairs talking with uncle and aunty.. " Sheetal took ashus phone and handed it to her hand and said.. "Then call my jiju here i want to meet him .. Just call him.. " Ashu looked at her for few minutes and then dialled his number and in one ring he picked up her call.. " Hello " She said and then said " I am okay mama.. Can you come upstairs sheetal's room she wanna meet you.. Yes.. Okh " After this conversation ashu cut the call... She looked at sheetal and said " He is coming "

I got a call from ashu.. Her friends want to meet me.. Should i go or not...???? But she asked me to come soo i have to goo.. I was thinking all these and i myself don't know when i reached near the entrance of the room and i saw ashu sitting on bed and laughing while a girl looking like a bride was non stop laughing and talking to her.... I knocked twice to gain there attention.. And finally both of them looked at me..

We heard a knock and when we turn our face we saw mama standing there  looking handsome as always.. Sheetal was the first one who said.. "Why are you standing there jiju come inside " Hearing her words shrinu come inside and stood little toward ashu.. " Hello jiju myself sheetal your wife's beautiful friend.. " Sheetal said forwarding her hand.. shrinu shared the handshake and said " thank you for inviting me... " Sheetal laughed and said.. "Thank to you.. That you came on my one request even though you have a very busy schedule.. Tell me one thing.. Why did you marry my idiot freind.. You could have easily got a model or actress for you.. "