Ch-14

CONTINUE :

Shrinu i called you to say that... Did something happen between you two... I know i shouldn't be involve in your couple matters but she has been upset from the engagement night... I thought it's because u left.. But now she is not eating properly.. From last three days.. I don't know what happened between two.. But please talk to her and solve these.. If she does any wrong please forgiver... She is way younger than you...

Hearing shivkumar he felt more guilty and immediately said sorry and said.. Please dont take tension nothing happened between us.. I will talk to her and please you be assure i will never let anything happen to her... Saying this with a final goodbye he disconnected the call and immediately called his baby... But nobody received the call... He kept calling and texting her... But no response.

He immediately called shayam and said..
Shayam call our manglore branch and ask shyam to reach manglore university and make me take to aishwarya shivkumar.. Masters first sem student.. Sent him the picture and yes..order him to take a car full of rosses with a sorry note.. Do it fast.. He hurriedly ordered him and kept calling and texting aishwarya...

Finally it's break.. One more hour and today's day finish... Aishwarya thought sitting in canteen with her new friends.. Ritu , preeti and ratul.. They all are good and decent and preeti and ratul are boyfriend.. Girlfriend.. They are so cute.. Aishwarya thought looking at them longingly.. She pulled out her phone to check as it's on silent.. She was shocked to see.. 85 miss calls from ennanga and 70 messages.... All saying pick up the call please and talk to me... Ohh God did he continuously called me.. Should i  call him he must be anxious... Wait why should aya.. When he himself didn't called me these days.. I won't.. Thinking these.. She Again put the phone on silence and put it back in her jeans pocket..

It was the last period and after this the college.. Would be over.. Aishwarya was sitting and attentively listening to her professor... When suddenly someone in black suit.. Enter the classroom.. Without the permission... The professor was enraged at his audacity.. And was going to say something... When the guy himself showed his hand to professor and raised

Ms Aishwarya shivkumar.. Aishwarya hesitantly raised her hand and everyone looked at her.. The guy continued finding Aishwarya... Mam sorry from sir's side and i am mohan.. Head of manglore branch.. Sir has sent u apology gift.. Please accept it and talk to sir mam..

Aishwarya instantly got who had done this and get more angry.. On him for creating this stunt.. And directly said .. No i won't come and i dont need his apology gift.. Inform your sir.. The guy got horrified and immediately said.. Mam please dont say like this.. If u dont look at them and talk to sir.. I will be fired mam..and this class won't proceed further.. Aishwarya was still deciding when...professor got a call and then he looked at Aishwarya and said horrified Aishwarya please go.. Principal has ordered you... Otherwise he won't let whole college.. To proceed the classes.. Whole classroom gasped hearing this.. Aishwarya immediately left from there and the men followed her till the open area of college...

There stood a black car and it was full with red and white roses with numerous sorry notes and the front sit was filled with chocolates... She stood like statue in the middle of the campus... She.. Was shocked... Happy.. Angry and what not...
He did all these for me... Ohh my god i can't believe this... He is so sweet.. Does he love me this much.. Wait he is a boss.. He must have made a call and ordered  all these.. And he didn't even tried much.. Where was his love all these days... When i was crying... He trance was broken when she heard his voice and looked little lower and there he was on the tab screen which was held in front of her face..

Seeing him after so many days...he was sitting on his office chair his shirt folded till his sleeves and his hair look messy like thousand times..fingers has run between his hairs.... Made her emotional.. She wanted to run to him and complain to him.. How much she missed him... But being angry... She diverted her eyes away.. Baby please.. Please for once look at me.. For once keep your eyes on this rascal.. Please for once ... I can't take this anymore..

She glared at him and said.. Take all these i dont need them and no need to talk to me and call me.. Aishwarya said

Looking at her after that  beautiful  night. He felt like she had grown up more.. And they way she was getting angry and complaining.. That was too cute.. Wish he could go to her.. Pick her up in his arms and by holding her in his lap.. He would listen to all of her complain and everything and then he would love her... Ravish her.. Fuck her.. And mess her up badly...