Ch-26

Next morning :

Ashu stirred in her sleep and the moment she opened her eyes hard sunlight hit her face.. Making her annoyed.. She turned to the other direction and slept again. She was about to go back in her deep sleep, when a loud bang reached her ears and she sat straight looking here and there for the source of the noise and next thing she heard was ashuuuu...

Ashu turned to her right and saw her elder sister standing on the entrance of the room with folded hands and looking at her with big angry eyes.. Ashu have u seen the time ? when will you change ? You are still sleeping at least for one day can't u wake up early.. You are already married.. Parameshwara give this girl a little brain.. Her sister said looking up and again looked back at ashu and said..

Get up , change and come downstairs.. Saying this she left the room. Ashu was still processing everything and looked around.. This isn't her room and then her  hands touched the flowers on the bed and then everything  came back to her mind.. She looked down on her chest and saw the thali tied by her mama.. She instantly got shy and looked around searching for her husband..but he was not in the room and then her eyes went to the clock which showed 9 'o' clock . She hurriedly get down of the bed and rushed to the washroom..

After taking a long soothing shower.. She came out and wore a beautiful yellow colour kurta set with a straight pant.. She quickly got ready.. Her hair was wet so she let it open for air dry.. Filled her hair with Vermillion and went down taking her dupatta.. Her dress was perfect except for the back because it was too deep and tied with many strings.. Making her look cute and hot at same time.. Which is not good for someone and that someone is non other than her husband.

I went down the stairs and reached the sitting area.. Everyone was there all the ladies were gossiping and arranging things while men were busy in instructing the workers for other things..
But where is my mama. I want to see him it feels like ages i haven't seen him.. His thoughts still running in my  head i went near the ladies and the moment amma saw me.. She got up and went into the kitchen.. My chitti and cousins pulled me to sit beside them and started talking..

You are looking soo soo beautiful ashu.. Our shrinu is soo lucky to have you.. My chitthi said kissing my head making me smile.. Obviously otherwise i thought my younger son would remain unmarried for this lifetime.. Patti said taking everyone's attention and we all laughed hard.. Ayee i am serious all thanks to my aishwarya, she married him otherwise.. I myself don't know.. Saying this patti also started laughing hard with others and i was awkwardly staring at all of them with smile..

We were talking and laughing when amma came with a plate of food and handed over to me and said. "Eat  you didn't ate anything.. Is this time to wake up aishwarya.. Now you are married you should be little mature... You both are responsible for each other's everything
If you wake up this late how would you help shrinu.. All these ladies are hyping you up specially amma but let me tell you..shrinu is a really good guy and gentlemen.. You need to atleast help him a little bit ma "  I heard her every word and nodded my head..

"Akka give her time she will adjust all over daughters are responsible and they are doing great.. She will also learn by time  and  handle everything just like her  sisters " My chitthi said defending me and i happily started eating.. Ohh God i am soo lucky what a family i have got isn't it amazing.. "She is exactly right you should be happy that our girl married that angry old bull.. " Patti you mean angry young man." My cousin asked

"Noo not at all i said angry old bull only.. 32 year old man from where he is young and anger and body both like a bull " Patti said interrupting her.. I was smilling hearing all these and i finished my eating also.. I went to the kitchen kept the plate washed my hands and came out.. But utter silence was there i looked at the same direction as everyone and saw my mama standing in his full glory... Looking little angry.. I guess he heard everything.. But wait he is looking like a hot meal ready to be devoured.. But only and only by me... Miss aishwarya.. Oops mrs aishwarya oohh God why i am blushing this much.

"Amma i heard everything you were saying " I said looking at her and she just said soo what isn't it true.. But Amma they are all younger than me. Don't say all these stuff.. I said little sternly this time and she just made faces and i heard bangle and anklet sound coming from the kitchen.. I looked up and saw her standing there with a shocked face..
I looked her up and down and damm she shifted a little .. I guess she understood i am looking at her...did anyone told her she is looking like a goddess . Fuck i belong to her and only her... No matter what the situation and circumstances are between us Or will be in near future...

"Okh so everything is arranged and we are all set to leave today.. We all are leaving today by evening.. And shrinu what about you " I heard bava asking me and all though i dont want to look away from her.. Still i changed my attention from her to bava and said.." We are also leaving by today evening itself.. " But appa i didn't packed anything..." I heard her saying more like ordering bava ..

Bava smiled and said " ashu you are going with your husband to his house and dont worry your everything is organized and packed by shrinu and the ladies.. So dont worry ma everything is set " Hearing him she nodded her head and looked down.." Does she don't want to go with me Or is she uncomfortable.. I should have asked her before taking her to home.. But isn't it the most basic thing.
Ahhh what should i doo.. "

Whole day went by organizing, arranging and chit chat of the family.. But deep inside we are all sad because these were the best time we spent with everyone.. Everyone is going back to there home but me...my everything is changed same as her.. We are now married , we need to help support and grow with each other.. But does she want this or i am thinking wrong or she didn't realised yet what she got it into... I have to do something soon but once i reach there and help her settle after that.. Yes... "We are ready " Came the voice of the beautiful ladies of the family and my thoughts broke and looked at them.. As we all men were waiting for there arrival.. And as usual she is looking so pure.. So beautiful..

Read, vote, comment and enjoy.. Copyright belongs to me mind it.. Except the pictures.. Bye bye sweethearts