•45•

Osas p.o.v

Ruth had warned me. I should have listened to her but curiosity ate me and here I was regretting checking the tweets.

Most were obviously a lie. How dare that man Claim I was obsessed with him and for that woman that made it sound something was going on between her husband and I was just imagining things.

I had never planned to stab a wedding but Ola was rushed to the hospital that day and I had to be there.

I sighed as I dropped my phone. Everything had happened all because of that scar. I had thought about what Seyi said and given it a try and it turned out to be a mistake.

Tears stung my eyes as I tried to blink them away. All this is not fair. It's not fair that I keep hallucinating.

Every one is out there having a peaceful life and I'm always the one scaring them off. I'm a monster.

A knock on my door made me to hastily clean the tears that had escaped my eyes.

It was Rasaq.He looked bad.His eyes were red and he looked haggard. The head chef was behind him.

"He kept making a raucous and kept insisting to see you."

I stood and headed to them taking Rasaq from the head chef.

"Thanks." I said.

"What's wrong with you?." I dropped him softly on the chair.

He kept mumbling incoherent words.

I sat beside him. " Rasaq. What's wrong?."

"It's Ola." He managed to say. "She left me."

"Ola left you?. Why?"

"She said I still liked you which is not true."

"When was this ?."

"Two day ago. I tried to check in her house today cause Michael had told ne she was fired but she wasn't there." He eased on the chair." What should I do now?.she's not even answering my calls."

He looked distressed. " Keep trying Rasaq. She will eventually come around."

He looked at me. " You were crying." He stated.

"No I wasn't."

He frowned. "Your eyes are red." He held my cheeks. " Are you okay ?."

"I'm fine." I said softly trying to avoid his gaze.

He drew closer to me." Was it Ola that made you to cry?."

"No."

We were both a breath away. I could scent his alcoholic breath.

"You know drinking it's not good." I whispered.

Our gaze held. It was filled with emotions and comfort was part of it. We were both looking for comfort.

"It helps to aid the pain away." His breath tingled on my lips.

" We shouldn't do this." I said still not drawing back.

" I know."  He said still not drawing away also.

Before we both knew it our lips held together.

His hands began to roam on my bodice as I let out a soft moan.

Micheal flashed in my mind which I pushed away. This was no time for thinking.

His teeth nibbled down my neck. Pleasure kicking in.

Seyi finally flashed in my mind -

"We can't do this." I drew apart rather harshly.

He looked at me but didn't protest. " Your right. I'm sorry " he looked away.