𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

• 𝓝𝓸𝓪𝓱 •

Even without drinking blood beforehand, Mae's skin was flushed a deep red as Luca moved her like she weighed nothing. He turned her, pushing her onto her back and glanced at Kite, leaving me out of their silent conversation so that I was just as surprised as Mae when things happened.

I hadn't asked for that, but Luca knew me well enough to make that decision for me. And I was thankful.

To be honest, this was my first time truly watching. I'd fantasized about it for...well, for a long time. And the ache I felt to touch myself was just as bad as it had been when I fantasized about it. But I wasn't giving myself that satisfaction. Not yet.

The book Mae read only amplified my need, and by the time she was finished reading that chapter, her voice had become husky and I was already trying to reach out to speak to Kite and Luca.

Kite had no idea what was happening when I called them here. Luca had. Something told me that Kite would have shied away from it if I would have told him beforehand.

Watching Kite eat her, his eyes closed, fluttering slightly when she moved against him, mixed with the way Luca stared down at her as he forced her to take him in her mouth...

I may not need to touch myself to get off.

Luca looked over at me, then back down to Mae as Kite pulled her closer to him, pushing her legs apart and looking between them. She went to hide her face.

"Try to cover your face again, and I will tie your arms down," Luca threatened. "Watch him."

She did as she was told, her eyes raising to watch as Kite warred with himself. I wondered what he was thinking. That was, until he reached out and pulled her shirt off of her without a word.

His eyes drank her in, studying her breasts, the curve of her waist, her hips, and finally back to between her legs.

Luca watched him too, waiting to see what he'd do.

Mae was breathing heavily, and I assumed she was nervous. And turned on.

Kite glanced up into her eyes. "Put your hands on the headboard."

Her eyebrows furrowed, but she slowly obeyed.

I watched as he slid his hands down her smooth skin, and watched as goosebumps pricked up in their wake. She shivered as he explored her with his hands, cupping her breasts and twisting her nipples until she let out a hiss.

He leaned over her, bringing a nipple into his mouth and sucking. Her hands lowered from the headboard and he sunk his fangs into her, making her back arch and a whimper escape her mouth.

"Headboard," Luca reminded her.

She slapped her hands back onto the headboard, and I smiled slightly. All that fight earlier...

Her eyes found me, and I tilted my head. Her face somehow flushed a deeper crimson and she turned away, probably not realizing I would still be standing there staring at her.

Kite raised himself up and pushed her legs further apart, spreading her wider. I watched as he considered his options, and ultimately decided on fucking her.

I'd do the same. I wanted nothing more than to do the same.

He pulled his pants over his hips, his eyes never leaving her.

Luca glanced at Kite again, and Kite nodded once before sheathing himself inside of her in one thrust, causing her to choke on a gasp. Her hands flew to the comforter at her sides, her fingers gripping the sheets so tightly that her knuckles went white.

Luca clicked his tongue and grabbed her hands, forcing them back above her head before grabbing his belt and tying them there. All the while, she made sexy little keening noises every time Kite pushed deep inside of her.

His eyelids were heavy as he looked down at her, watching as her breasts moved with every thrust he made.

I shifted slightly. This was a type of torture all in itself. I wanted to be on that bed with them. To touch her. To fuck her.

Luca moved and straddled her midsection, grabbing her breasts and pushing them against his cock before he started rocking his hips in time with Kite.

Mae looked up at Luca, shocked.

He grinned down at her. "What, pet? Don't like being used like a little toy?"

His words, as always, caused a reaction. Not only in her, either.

I shifted again, continuing to watch as my cock damn near burned to be touched. But I kept my arms crossed tightly over my chest, watching her get used.

Now neither I nor Luca expected her to open her mouth and lick the tip of his cock when he moved forward.

I couldn't help the groan that came from my mouth. I moved my hips forward slightly, any friction better than nothing at this point.

Luca stared down at her as he continued to move, twitching every time her tongue met the head of his dick. His head rolled back and he continued to move, harsh breaths leaving his mouth each time she rolled her tongue over him.

Kite gripped her thighs so tight that she would have bruised, had she been only a human. But she wasn't, and any bruise he'd create would be gone seconds after he pulled his hands away.

Their noises - her noises - made me once again reposition myself in an attempt to get some form of release. My pants were too tight. Clinging to me. Pressing too hard against my cock that it hurt worse than not doing anything with it.

Kite grunted and Mae made a low noise in her throat as she felt him come inside of her. Her eyes rolled back and her back likely would have arched off the bed had Luca not been seated on top of her.

Kite pulled away, rolling to the side of her to watch Luca continue to fuck her breasts.

Luca must have thought something to her, because her eyes became like saucers. He smirked.

'How do you feel about double penetration, Noah?' I flinched at his voice in my head.

I looked away from her to glance up at him. 'I'm not sure I can watch much longer.'

Luca's eyes met mine and he grinned. 'You'll be a part of it.'

When I looked back down to Mae, her eyes were already on mine. Full of need. Wanting.

"Please," she whispered between groans.

I clenched my jaw as Luca pulled away, untying her hands in one easy movement. He looked at me and tilted his head, motioning rather than telling me to come to the bed.

As I walked to the bed, Luca leaned over her and whispered something into her ear. Her eyes fell on me, scanning me until they stopped on the painful bulge in my pants. Her eyes met mine again, and I smiled slightly as I reached the bed.

I slowly pulled off my shirt, keeping my eyes on her. When my pants were gone, her eyes dropped again and the look that passed over her face made me groan. She reached out, and I stepped back.

"Not yet," I said calmly. "Sit up. We have to get you ready."