KMG - Jungkook

- Kim Mingyu - When your boyfriend takes you to meet your bias -

*

- AND THAT'S WHY NIGHT AFTER NIGHT I'LL BE LOVING YOU RIGHT!

Mingyu sighed once again, tired of the song.

Although it has been a few weeks now since Jungkook released his single, you were not over the song and would blast it every day.

- RUN BULLETRPOOF RUN YEAH YOU GOTTA RUN!

And every day, your boyfriend had to watch you have a mini concert by yourself.

You loved BTS. Even though you had your idol boyfriend whose group was very huge and popular, you couldn't get over the seven-member group.

Especially Jeon Jungkook.

Your first and ultimate love in K-pop.

Mingyu found it funny at first how you were fangirling over his best friend. He would even tease you with pictures of them together whenever they hung out. But it soon made him jealous how no matter how hot he looked on stage, his friend still had you head over heels for him.

- WHY IS HE SO HOT?! You screamed.

Mingyu peeked at the TV only to see watching My Time's performance.

Oh, how he hated the way you would drool over Jungkook.

- YEAAAH! You yelled along with the cheers on the video.

- Okay, that's enough.

Mingyu got up and grabbed the remote, pausing the video.

- Whyyyy? You complained.

- Why don't you watch my performances instead?

- I already did, you smiled.

- You watched one Super performance. Then proceeded to watch 34 BTS videos, half of them being Jungkook's.

- But look at them! Aren't they amazing?

- No, he walked to you, picking you up.

- Hey! You gasped, wrapping your legs around his waist.

You let him take you to the bedroom, used to such tantrums whenever he gets jealous.

He laid you both on the bed and cuddled his face in your neck.

- Y/N, he softly called.

- Yes baby?

- Is Jungkook better than me?

You held a laugh, used to being asked that.

- You are the best boyfriend ever, Mingyu.

- But who is sexier?

- You, of course, you giggled.

- You promise? He looked up

- I promise, you patted his head, placing a soft kiss on his forehead.

*****

- Don't open your eyes, Mingyu said.

- Until how long~ you complained.

Today was your birthday and your lovely boyfriend insisted on giving you a "surprise".

He asked you to wait in the room and not come out while the "surprise" came in. Then
led you to the salon with your eyes closed.

- You can open them now! He happily said.

You blinked your eyes open and widened them at the person standing in front of you.

- Hello, Jungkook gave you his signature bunny smile.

Your jaw fell to the floor.

Jeon Jungkook was in front of you.

Jeon Jungkook came for your birthday.

THE JEON JUNGKOOK.

You knew that Mingyu was preparing something big, but you never expected it to be this big.

- Mingyu ... You breathed. Pinch me.

Your boyfriend immediately pinched your arm, making you yelp from pain.

The two men laughed at your reaction.

- Oh my god, it's real! Tears welled up in your eyes. H-hello!

You finally greeted the superstar who was amused by your reaction.

- You should have told me to get ready! You scolded Mingyu. I would have done my makeup and worn something nice.

- Oups? He laughed.

- There is no need to, Y/N. Jungkook softly said. You are already beautiful.

EOJEOZJZOZJZOZBZOBZOZKZOZKZO-

You hid yourself in your hands, internally screaming.

- Kook, Mingyu glared at his friend after seeing your red cheeks. Don't overdo it.

Jungkook giggled at his best friend's jealousy and you all sat together.

It took you a few minutes to finally be able to talk to Jungkook without stuttering.

He was everything you expected him to be.

Humble, sweet, adorable and so soft.

He left two hours later, to give you and Mingyu personal time and you almost begged him to stay longer.

- So? How was it? Mingyu proudly asked.

- Amazing! You yelled. I can't believe how handsome he is! I have never seen such a perfect man in my life. And his voice? OMG! Literal butterflies! And his eyes are so beautiful and the tattoos-

- Okay, that's enough! Mingyu stopped you.

- Don't be jealous baby~ you teased him.

- I'm not! I'm just your boyfriend, he is your idol whom you love so much!

He pouted, making you coo.

- Look at how cute you are! You pinched his cheek. But Mingyu ...

You held his hands, getting closer to him.

- You cannot imagine how happy I am. I know I can be annoying about them yet you still gave me the best birthday present ever. Jungkook is just my idol. You are my boyfriend, the one I love.

An adorable grin grew on his lips.

- Why don't you thank me properly then?

He moved his eyebrows, making you laugh.

You tiptoed and pecked his lips.

- Not so fast, he grabbed your waist and kissed you. A deeper kiss this time.