CSC - Backstage

- Choi Seungcheol - Meeting him backstage during an award show -

*

From Cheol 

You look beautiful tonight 💕​

To Cheol 🍒

Thank youuu

To Cheol 🍒

You look handsome too 

From Cheol 🍒

I can't wait to meet you later 

To Cheol 🍒

Me too <3

You read his messages, blushing then went back to your members' conversation.

You were a member of a five-member group whom you loved so much. They were just like your sisters.

You guys were currently at an award show. A rookie group was performing their songs while the other artists were in their seats, chatting and laughing.

You discretely looked at Seventeen's table. Seungcheol was laughing with his members and your heart ached at the picture.

Only you knew how much you had missed him. And when he finally was close to you, you couldn't go up to him and hug him like you wanted to.

But he promised to find a way for you both to meet backstage, and the simple idea of being alone with him was enough to wake butterflies in your stomach.

- I bet it was Scoups, Aera smirked.

- Look at her red face, Yonhee teased you.

They laughed as you pouted.

Being the maknae, they adored teasing you.

But since you started talking to Cheol, they weren't giving you the chance to breathe.

It was like a fever dream to you, the day his manager came to ask for your number a few months ago. Although the idea of talking to your senior whose popularity was huge made you shy and anxious, Seungcheol knew how to make you comfortable. And after months of texting, calling, and meeting up once in a while whenever the chance came, he asked you out two weeks ago. You were beyond the stars. Even though he was busy, he knew how to reassure you and be there for you. And you understood him. Being an idol for five years now, your time was extremely
packed too. Nevertheless, it didn't stop you both from being friends and becoming a couple.

You whispered to your leader who told you to be careful, then left towards backstage.

You spotted his manager who was indeed waiting for you.

He was aware of your relationship and helped you both a lot in sneaking around to meet.

- Hello Y/N, he smiled at you.

- Hello Manager-nim, you bowed. I'm sorry for bothering you again.

- Oh, not at all! I'd rather handle this than his bickering with the members. Let's go.

You giggled then followed him to a room.

- He is there. I'll stay here in case someone comes. Once I knock, come out first. Okay?

You nodded then entered the room which was an unused dressing room. You frowned, not seeing him. You were about to take your phone to text him when a pair of big arms wrapped around your body from behind.