5. Broken Seal

Lan Xichen gently holds Wei Wuxian in his arms and leaves for the assembly conference.

Wei Wuxian was still a little scared but he knew that if there was any other alpha in place of Lan Xichen, he would treat him very brutally.

Wei Ying calms himself down for now. As soon as both of them reach the meeting hall.

Both of them see that there were curtains in place of one corner, behind which a big bed was placed.

Wei Wuxian gets a little scared then Lan Xichen calms him down by holding his waist in his hands and caressing his cheeks with the other hand.

Zewu-jun says, "Wei Ying You don't need to be afraid."

Wei Wuxian hides his face on alpha's chest and Lan Xichen takes him towards that corner of the room holding him in his arms.

They both will have to build sexual relationships with each other in that corner of the meeting hall.

Jin Guangyao says, "Now you both have to make out here. After that, a doctor will check Omega to see if you two have made out or not. Please don't try to deceive us at all. Otherwise Omega will be suffer the consequences."

Lan Xichen smiles and says, "I will not betray you all. When I have decided to make this Omega mine, I do not hesitate about anything."

Zewu-jun takes his omega behind the curtains. The atmosphere here was made quite romantic, both of them had come behind the curtains.

Wei Wuxian slowly starts taking off his clothes when people gulp to see his curvy body shadow. He takes off all his clothes and lies down on the bed.

Wei Wuxian had covered his body with a sheet. Seeing the image of Omega's sexy body, all the Alpha's were tempted.

Lan Xichen also slowly takes off all his clothes and lies down on top of Wei Ying in the bed.

There was a thin sheet between their bodies due to which their bodies were not touching each other.

Lan Xichen whispers into Omega's ear, "Wei Ying, now whatever I want, you let me do, otherwise all these hungry wolves will treat you very badly. You support me in everything. If you trust me. So your future life will be better forever. Now you start moaning with your mouth so that everyone feels that we are enjoying sex."

Lan Xichen moves forward and kisses Omega's forehead. He kisses both of Wei Wuxian's cheeks.

Lan Xichen slowly comes towards Wei Wuxian's lips and kisses his pink lips with his lips.

Wei Wuxian was nervous at first, then he also starts kissing Lan Xichen's lips softly. A deep kiss was taking place between the two and both of them slowly start sucking each other's lips hungrily.

Lan Xichen starts sucking Wei Wuxian's lower lip due to which both of them share a deep passionate kiss in front of everyone.

Wei Wuxian's tears were falling from his eyes, his breathing became deeper, now he holds Alpha's head with his hands and kisses his lips vigorously.

Lan Xichen now separates his lips from Wei Wuxian's lips and starts kissing his neck and he lefts many love bites there purposely.

All the alphas standing there could see whatever was happening behind the curtain because of a shadow.

Poor Jin Guangyao was getting very angry because moaning sounds were coming out from Wei Wuxian's mouth which were very sexy sounding.

Wei Wuxian had become intoxicated due to Lan Xichen's alpha pheromones which provoke his omega self into heat.