Chapter 2

jungkook effortlessly picks up taehyung and proceeds towards the room.

Before putting taehyung on the bed jungkook's hands were cupping.. squeezing Taehyung's round globes making him hiss between the kiss feeling how it perfectly fits in his palms.

j..Jeon.. strip…fuck let's strip..", Taehyung says in heavy breaths, wanting to see more, wanting to feel more and that made Jungkook lose it...getting up only to clumsily remove the pants and undies on his way, before doing the same for Taehyung in one hard tug.. throwing the pieces of clothing somewhere down the marbled floor.

Taehyung lies on the bed looking like a literal angel . Pink blushing painting all his body. Jungkook hovering over taehyung
reaches the drawer beside his couch getting the bottle of lube and condom  lifting Taehyung's legs up to his chest, exposing the pink tight hole hiding in between the beauty's perfect ass. cursing under his breath at the thought that somebody else had seen this,somebody else had touched this, somebody else dared to claim this when it's supposed to be his. just his even from the start.

"fuck… gonna fuck you so good you won't ever think about crying over somebody else's dick leaving your ass…", Jungkook says, thumb brushing against the pucker, making it twitch.

surely you know we can't rush it right? so stay still and be pretty for me, baby",  Jungkook says as he flattened his tongue against Taehyung's hole. Humming as he heard a not so silent gasp from the other, followed by a series of high pitched moans when he started circling his tongue around the pucker.. rimming.. eating him out good..feeling Taehyung soften against his mouth before he slipped his tongue in.. thrusting.. slurping it like he means it.. and yes.. of course he fucking means it..

who the fuck wouldn't want kim taehyung. jungkook  wanted to eat this ass as soon as he saw him at the club, wanted to taste it, wanted to feel it wrap around his tongue, twitching as if he's hungry for more.

Taehyung's practically losing it right now.. hands gripping the back of Jungkook's hair, wondering if he'll push him back and out or if he'd pull him deeper in.

Jungkook's tongue felt so warm inside him. it's just his mouth but it's already sending him over the edge. back arching more when Jungkook slipped two of his lubed fingers in. scissoring him open. curling at all the right places. while Jungkook's mouth travelled from his ass up to his leaking cock. taking him whole inside his mouth without warning. bobbing his head in motion with his thrusts, pleasuring him both from the front and the back. soon two fingers became three, it made Taehyung almost scream, voice breaking, tearing up.. feeling so damn good.. so painfully good..

"wait- i don't want to cum like this . I want to feel you inside me." , taehyung whispered.

"whatever you want baby", jungkook said while placing a kiss on taehyung's forehead.

Jungkook didn't waste a second and took out his dick , slowly started to enter taehyung's hole.

"AHH.. ahh ... ah Don't stop- " , moans escaping taehyung 's mouth.

these moans were music to jungkook's ears. he started to increase the pace .

while scratching jungkook's back , the blonde haired man whipper , " Faster.. FASTERR .. FAASSTTTERRRRR..."

both of them reached the climax soon after.

taehyung might be super tired and sleepy but he can assure each one of us and he quotes ," Sex with Greek God directly takes you to heaven"

                            (⁠๑⁠♡⁠⌓⁠♡⁠๑⁠)

"baby, I need to clean you before you sleep."

"hmm..😴"

somehow jungkook managed to clean taehyung, change the sheets and make food for both of them . if you were to ask jungkook the experience, he would say:

"horrifying but cute , messy but something I can do all my life"

Maybe people do fall in love at first sight. Both taehyung and jungkook will agree with this.