Epilogue

Last chapter :( sorry for not posting in like a week, my teachers decided to give us a bunch of exams on the last two weeks of school so I didn't have much time to write!

There's a song at the top which I recommend you listen to whilst reading because hopefully, it can set the mood hehehe! In case the video isn't working, the song is "To Build a Home" by The Cinematic Orchestra. Thank you all for reading and sticking by me through this whole story and can't wait till I start the sequel! I'll need to think about it a bit first though because I don't exactly have a full plot in mind yet. Enjoy this final chapter :)

-----

3 weeks later...

Svorski's Bakery was empty except for Riley and Lucas who were cleaning up inside it. They had volunteered to stay behind at night to close up.

Ever since Lucas's return, things have begun to take a turn to a happier period: Lucas now lives with his aunt (after some persuading of course), the jury apologized to the judge and therefore with their help, all charges and records against Lucas have been lifted, Angelina has decided to further her abilities and skills in order to become a better lawyer with the help of Topanga- and, well, as for Khlestakov, he was kicked out of his job and was now suspended yet again with his reputation lower than ever. Although his suspension lasts for a while, Riley couldn't help but get the feeling that that wasn't the last time she would be hearing from him.

"Riley, could you pass me the bucket please?" asked Lucas. Riley snapped out of her thoughts, she smiled and nodded at him before kick the bucket of water smoothly across the floor towards him, "Thanks!"

"No problem."

Lucas dipped his mop into the water before splashing it around the floor, creating sleek curves as he dragged it across the ground.

"So," started Riley, "Are you planning on coming back to school soon?"

Drops of water splashed onto her shoes. He looked up and shrugged.

"Probably not for a while, I still need to get my life back together. I think I might settle in until then."

"That's a good choice. I'll miss you a lot though."

"Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get to see me just as often as when we go to school."

Lucas smiled and continued to mop the floor. After a while, he stopped and slumped down onto a couch.

He sighed, "This is exhausting. When can we leave?"

She mimicked him, throwing her mop down and sitting next to him. Her arms hurt from all that cleaning.

"Not until we get this place all cleaned up. We should've asked Maya and Farkle to tag along. That way, we could've gotten things done in, like, ten minutes."

Lucas shook his head.

"Nah, I'd rather stay here forever and be alone with you than stay here for some time with all of my friends."

Riley blushed. That made her feel special.

"Stop you charmer!" she teased.

He turned to face her and that's when she realized how close they were. They were so close that she could feel his breath on her face.

"Never."

Riley didn't have time to register what was happening as Lucas leaned in quickly, stopping her mid-breath and forcing her to look down. Their lips collided and Riley felt a gazillion shivers coursing through her body; making her feel weak. She just wanted to stop time right there. It felt amazing. Riley closed her eyes, savoring every moment. She never realized how much she had wanted to kiss him again after all those miserable months. It was good to have him back.

Lucas pulled away, gasping for breath though he had a smile on his lips. His cheeks were tinted bright red.

"Sorry if that was sudden..."

Riley shook her head.

"Don't apologize. We both needed that."

"I love you." he said quickly. Riley guessed he was flustered so she hastily kissed him again. Although the kiss lasted shorter this time, it still held a strong amount of passion. Riley pulled back this time but just enough so their lips were still touching.

"I love you too."

Their foreheads touched.

"I guess now would be a good time to apologize for all the trouble I've caused?"

Riley giggled.

"Apology accepted- though it was all worth it in the end."

Lucas planted a soft kiss on her nose then pulled back and stood up, extending a hand towards her.

"Come on, let's finish up then get out of here."

She looked up, grinned then took his hand.

"Sounds like a plan."
----------
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is the end of "Bring Him Back". I just want to do a last thank you to all of you for your constant support! I'm shocked people even read my crap HAHAHAHA but seriously. Thank you. Like I said before, I really didn't think this story would get anywhere, if it wasn't for all your comments and attention to this story; this would've been another one of my works gone to scrap and trashed forever. So thank you all for making this the first ever story I've ever completed! I know I haven't updated in a week so sorry because I was just wanting to enjoy my last week in middle school and it's summer now so I'll have a lot of time to write!

Thus, I would now like to announce a new story I'm writing! It's another fanfiction but this time it's a dance moms one (unfortunately not a GMW fanfic ;( ), I hope you guys read that! It'll be really short, only like 10 chapters probably but yea, if you're interested in a more mature read filled with action and gore (yes, gore.) then go ahead and give it a shot! I will try my best to write the sequel ASAP but I like to focus on one story at a time really so maybe not for another few weeks or so. Leave some questions or whatever on my ASK book (you'll be able to find it on my profile page) and I'll answer any queries :) Love you all! I hope everyone enjoyed this story and please follow me for more updates! I might edit this story to make it better but I'm lazy so most likely not :P Bye for now! XxxxxxX (i hope I didn't leave anything out...)