Author's note ✒️📃

Hello there! Welcome to the world of wondereneseul.

This is my first story that I've ever published so you can expect alot of spelling or grammar mistakes, especially because English isn't my first language. But if you don't find any, then I told you I'm an expert lol.

I've read alot of kpop fanfictions and fictional stories in general. So there could be alot of inspiration behind this story, but this is mainly inspired by the series F.R.I.E.N.D.S, so if you are a fan then hello and welcome! If you aren't, then hello and welcome!

Note that this story is created by me based on my imagination, so none of the ships, the characters personality, position, situation etc are related to or in reference to the real people. This is solely a fictional story. Even the story cover is edited and created by me.

I humbly request you to not copy or repost any of my works without my permission or without any crediting. If you do, I'll hunt you down and dance to "Gangnam style" over your body 🙂🔪 if you think that any of the parts or even sentences of this story is copied from other people's work, it's completely coincidental. I have no intention of discrediting or insulting other people's work. Every artist owns the work of their own brush and pens (don't know if that makes sense, I just made that up sorry)

Lastly, Don't forget to vote and leave lots of love and opinions, please don't spread hate so that you can help me keep this community kind and respectful. I will truly accept all kinds of humble criticisms and work better on my future works accordingly.

That's all, thank you and happy reading everyone!:)